Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Thu, Mar 21 2024 10:01 AM (1,170 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2022 5:33 PM

OK, this is just weird!

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Apr 22 2022 5:49 PM

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 7:45 AM

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 2:16 PM

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 4:29 PM

I guess I was wrong about Obama care, seems to be working fine

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,865 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 9:05 PM

The tale says that a rich American visited the council members at Aberdeenshire in Scotland to speak to them about a golf course that would bring them all great wealth and happiness.

“There will be six thousand new jobs here” said the American.

“Tarbh” the council exclaimed!

“There will be a five star hotel with over 400 rooms that will bring you all great profits and wealth” said the American.

“TAR -BH, TAR-BH, TAR-BH” shouted every council member!

The American sensed great enthusiasm from the council for his proposal, so he continued. “I will see to it that your precious environment and sand dunes will be preserved BETTER than they ever have been!”

“TARBH JOBBY, TARBH JOBBY, TARBH JOBBY…” The entire council danced and shouted around the hall for an hour!

After the meeting, the American was walking with the Council leader, when they cam across a prized Highland bull grazing in the pasture.

“May I take a closer look” asked the American?

“Of course” said the council leader. “But be careful, and do not step in the tarbh jobby.”

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,865 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2022 9:43 PM

WOW! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME SCORE POSTING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ALL MY YEARS ON WGT.

IN THE LATEST TOURNAMENT, CALLED EARTH DAY, AN "AMATEUR" SCORED A TERRIFIC ELEVEN UNDER TO PLACE 5TH IN THE TOURNAMENT.

IN REALITY, THE AMATEUR PLACED IN A TIE FOR 3RD!

AMAZING!

THE PLAYER ONLY STARTED IN APRIL 2022! THE PLAYER USES STARTER BALLS AND EQUIPMENT!

THE PLAYER IS "APTLY" NAMED "[naming players not allowed]" AND BY-GOLLY THIS PLAYER IS BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ON WGT!

THIS IS TERRIFIC SHOOTING BY SOMEONE WHO JUST STARTED! I DON'T KNOW ANYONE COULD BE THIS GREAT!

WELL DESERVED 85 CREDITS AND 40,000 COINS!

TOO BAD WGT DIDN'T GIVE THIS PLAYER 3RD PLACE, AND 150 CREDITS AND 50,000 COINS!

ps everything I've just said is tarbh jobby.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 7:09 AM

gonfission:

I guess I was wrong about Obama care, seems to be working fine

OK, I know this was wrong, for so many reasons, but, for some reason, I could not stop laughing my butt off. Honestly, this was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. I laugh just thinking about it when writing this reply.

So many questions come to mind..

1.  Do you think he got to choose his own Doctor?

2.  What was his original medical complaint, headache?

3.  Am I the only one that noticed the women in the back is laughing?

4.  Does it make me a terrible person because I still cannot stop laughing about it?

5.  Was the slapping sound dubbed in later?

6.  Where did Gonfission find that clip or did he specifically search using the terms "man gets crap slapped out of head by witchdoctor", and, if so, well, we will leave it at that....

Sorry, still laughing...

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 7:11 AM

DuFussMcGoo:
    WOW! THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME SCORE POSTING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN ALL MY YEARS ON WGT.

Nice post, very subtle.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2022 8:05 AM

DuFussMcGoo:
    The American sensed great enthusiasm from the council for his proposal, so he continued. “I will see to it that your precious environment and sand dunes will be preserved BETTER than they ever have been!”

:-(

RSS