Forums

Help › Forums

ODDS, ENDS and OTHER THINGS..

Wed, Apr 10 2024 1:08 AM (1,171 replies)
  • PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Sat, Mar 5 2022 6:12 PM

opyeuclid:
    Robin Trower ,  blue bird  

Careful, start talking Robin Trower you may attract the wrong kinda crowd to this thread.

People like me...lol

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 7:59 AM

My first trip outside Canada since covid.   Im in Mesa at friends house.   AZ.   Anyone close?   I will be visiting my friends at TOPGOLF tomorrow.   I may have a job offer… mod?   Wish me luck!   

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 8:34 AM

Let us know when you come down off that little piece of paper someone gave ya to put on your tongue Henry. Was there a smiley face on it? A Pac-Man logo? Maybe the Rolling Stones tongue? Are the walls melting on ya Henry?

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 8:54 AM

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 9:38 AM

HenryKawa:
    My first trip outside Canada since covid.   Im in Mesa at friends house.   AZ.   Anyone close?   I will be visiting my friends at TOPGOLF tomorrow.   I may have a job offer… mod?   Wish me luck!   

Actually very disappointed here Henry, thought for sure you would be on a top secret mission brokering a peace treaty in the Ukraine about now. On a sunny vacation?

tsk tsk tsk

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 10:51 AM

PureGro1:

opyeuclid:
    Robin Trower ,  blue bird  

Careful, start talking Robin Trower you may attract the wrong kinda crowd to this thread.

People like me...lol

+1 ^^^^^

Robin Trower - Too Rolling Stoned - Let it rip.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 3:56 PM

See Samples Below:

EDIT: For more information, or to review the chronicles of the original eggxplorers, as they search for years, for these signs, check out the Chambers Bay REDUX thread.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 4:17 PM

HenryKawa:

In keeping with the current theme of thread, I can offer a little bit of sympathy. 

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 4:33 PM

In keeping with the current theme of the thread, and the hope that it stays positive, and lighthearted, it would be nice if it does not detour to a back and forth with HK.

We should all join together and find those Chamber signs...

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 4:29 PM

Thank you HP.

RSS