Help › Forums

Terrible, Terrible Gameplay

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:15 AM (57 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 7:07 PM

HenryKawa:
    Remember - "THEY" say I am the smartest and greatest person in WGT History.  

While that is true, remember, like all of your friends have tried to tell you over the years, the voices in your head really don't count. 

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2022 7:10 PM

HenryKawa:
    Anywhere I can be of great service to anyone else, that is where I belong. 

Cool, so, if I understand correctly, you just going to stay, and hang out, in this thread for now on, so everyone knows where you are if they need help.

Got to hand it to you, you are brilliant, and very generous and you can copy and paste this to your page.

• Infinitebaffle
    26 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 3:02 AM

The popular people have spoken? Players are not happy with this game. Don't believe me.....Ask em yourself. If inconsistencies with game play continue, WGT may always have to seek new people to play. Then, all you popular guys will have the game to yourself. Good luck making money with that!

I have been playing this game for 10 years, and have spent little too. Games are supposed to be fun.

I also want to point out, a few of you have taken the position that WGT has been designed to troll people....for the record.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 6:08 AM

I have to admit: some of the post above I don't really understand. For example, I have no idea what the point is about the "popular people" or what the last sentence even means.

On those, I am clueless; I am without a clue. 

Regardless, no one in this thread has denied there are issues with the game and that there are players unhappy about some aspects of it. So, that part (i.e., " Players are not happy with this game. Don't believe me.....Ask em yourself") is a non-starter and a bit of a red herring.

For a lot of people, however, the game remains fun even with the issues. And one of the main reasons it remains fun is the connections they have with others. That's unrelated to the game. 

You are correct, games are supposed to be fun. So when the game is no longer fun for players, then they should consider quitting. Nevertheless, before they do, maybe they should think what they're expecting a game to provide. After all, it's just a game.  

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 1:02 PM

Robert1893:

I have to admit: some of the post above I don't really understand. For example, I have no idea what the point is about the "popular people" or what the last sentence even means.

On those, I am clueless; I am without a clue. 

Regardless, no one in this thread has denied there are issues with the game and that there are players unhappy about some aspects of it. So, that part (i.e., " Players are not happy with this game. Don't believe me.....Ask em yourself") is a non-starter and a bit of a red herring.

For a lot of people, however, the game remains fun even with the issues. And one of the main reasons it remains fun is the connections they have with others. That's unrelated to the game. 

You are correct, games are supposed to be fun. So when the game is no longer fun for players, then they should consider quitting. Nevertheless, before they do, maybe they should think what they're expecting a game to provide. After all, it's just a game.  

Yes. I agree with Robert.  Many of us were very good players on the old flash system.   We had to learn and adapt to what we have now.   Many people quit WGT since we switched over.  Many of us decided to stay and enjoy the game as it is.  Its a game.  Even though I was the best at the old system, and not as good on this new format, I still enjoy the game.  So have fun and enjoy what we have.  Its actually not that bad.   

I have not been playing much lately because I've been busy as a Covid Enforcement Officer (IC).   But hope to pay more in the future (especially once covid is over).  

• MojosMojo
    104 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 7:38 AM

“I have not been playing much lately because I've been busy as a Covid Enforcement Officer (IC).   But hope to pay more in the future (especially once covid is over).”

So then never. You just announced your retirement.

As long as the people just say baaaa like sheep, the t.v. god will keep Covid around forever.

Covid ends when we the people say it’s over. Until then enjoy your retirement.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 7:51 AM

Is it just me, or does just about every thread eventually fade into something else?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 8:45 AM

HamdenPro:
    Is it just me, or does just about every thread eventually fade into something else?

Got aderal?

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 8:52 AM

We're aware there are issues with the WGT game and looking into them now.

Hoping to fix ASAP.

Do you pay for it or just play the free balls .

That might explain the lack of updates.

The four-letter words being used are too easy .

Play Win Sticker by Topgolf for iOS & Android | GIPHY

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2022 1:06 AM

MojosMojo:

I have not been playing much lately because I've been busy as a Covid Enforcement Officer (IC).   But hope to pay more in the future (especially once covid is over).  

So then never. You just announced your retirement.

As long as the people just say baaaa like sheep, the t.v. god will keep Covid around forever.

Covid ends when we the people say it’s over. Until then enjoy your retirement.

Sorry sir.  I'm not sure what you mean about announcing my retirement.   I retired from the police service 4 years ago.  Now the Government offered me this position because they know I will get the job done.  

RSS