I'm happy with 32 also, though it is not enough to best mrshanestaley overall.
I, too, wanted to keep longer clubs for later, but I had forgotten that I should keep my 180 for hole 9, and it turned out a tailwind on #8 made the 3W unnecessary for that hole.
Here's what I dropped and scored:
1. 75 W: Par
2. 5i: Bird
3. 7i: Par (had a tailwind so wished I had kept the 5i, but punched the 4i to within 7 feet. Missed the birdie putt though)
4. 120 wedge: Bird (same as above re: 5i, but settled for bunker then bird after trusty out with 50 wedge)
5. 3i: par
6. 100 wedge: bird! (Had a nasty headwind and really wanted my 3i, but my 210-yarder got me to 24 feet below the hole and the putt went in!)
7. 6i: par
8. 8i: bird. (With 14-16 tailwind, I only needed the 210 4-iron to get to the green in 2. But, for some reason the ball held up on the lower edge of the back fringe. It was a -3 putt, but fortunately the fringe helped with that. I hit the putt about power of 2 and it corkscrewed to where I could sink the birdie putt)
9. Driver and 3W, lol: Par. I totally didn't have the right club left - which would have been the 6i, so I punched the 210 4i again. Took too much off and wound up in a bunker. Trusty 50 wedge got me to par save distance.)
Thanks for the comp, Brett. Fun!