2400 Credits what putter should I buy

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 19 2021 2:34 PM (5 replies)
  • Gavmar
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2021 1:58 PM

Hi, All.

I have an Odyssey No1 black putter I am at master level

and could do with a new putter, which one should I buy with 2300 credits. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 12:18 PM

Gavmar:

I have an Odyssey No1 black putter I am at master level

and could do with a new putter, which one should I buy with 2300 credits. 

If you have your heart set on a new putter, the TaylorMade Spider X Putter (L77+) is on sale (today only) for 1996 credits, and it's a very nice putter.

You might also consider finding a more active country club.  The owner of the one you are in now has not played in nearly 5 years and everyone in the CC is a Recruit.  It actually looks like you are the only one in that CC that is still playing WGT.  If you like, you are welcome to join mine (Mostly Harmless).  We're small, but friendly.  If interested, just go to our CC page and click Ask To Join.

Whatever you decide, best of luck to you!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Fri, Dec 17 2021 2:24 PM

SamSpayed:
    It actually looks like you are the only one in that CC that is still playing WGT.
    True!

Add that the CC has reached it's member limit of 100 - it will need a lot of effort (157,000 CC XPs) for one player to reach the next level and 25 more possible Recruits.

=> Take Sam's offer, change the CC!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2021 9:20 AM

alosso:

SamSpayed:
    It actually looks like you are the only one in that CC that is still playing WGT.
    True!

Add that the CC has reached it's member limit of 100 - it will need a lot of effort (157,000 CC XPs) for one player to reach the next level and 25 more possible Recruits.

=> Take Sam's offer, change the CC!

I see  he joined AD's CC

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2021 10:19 AM

borntobesting:
    I see he joined AD's CC

Excellent.  I hope he enjoys it there 👍

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2021 2:34 PM

SamSpayed:

borntobesting:
    I see he joined AD's CC

Excellent.  I hope he enjoys it there 👍

I hope so, too.  I think his putter looks good and have suggested a high trajectory wedge replacing current 86-yarder med/high or a level 85 driver with almost 20 more yards than current.  Haven’t heard back. . . 

RSS