Forums

Help › Forums

The "2022" CEverett Alt-Shot World Championship

Fri, Sep 30 2022 2:35 AM (489 replies)
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2022 6:45 PM

Another great set of Divisional Championship Matches! Well done by all 4 Team's that battled it out for your Divisional Championship!

Congratulation's to: Thunderbird & MasterHacker74 as your North American Division Champions

and

Congratulation's to:  Yiannis1970 & Harrysonandon as your European Division Champions

Now it's time for your 2022 CEverett Memorial World Championship Match

Venue:  Merion Golf & Country Club

Format:  18 Hole Alternate Shot, 7 Time-outs, 90 Second Clock, with no Apparel Boosts

Due Date:  A.S.A.P.

Please advise on here when your Match is scheduled and who will be Twitching, I'm sure the whole World will want to see this Match Live!

Best of Luck to both Final 2 Team's, who will be the 2022 World Champion's? We will be finding out soon!

Cheers 

Topper

• MasterHacker74
    87 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2022 8:24 AM

The final is scheduled for Monday, March 21 at 4:00 pm Eastern time.  I'm sure at least one of the four of us will be streaming it live.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2022 5:35 AM

Yiannis1970:

Yes, i will be streaming.

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 3:55 PM

Ranger thank you for putting this together.  It was a bunch of fun.  Congrats to Harry and Yiannis.  Wish we could have played better but fun none less.  

• wleiss
    6,264 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 5:22 PM

Congratulations Harry and Yiannis. Thanks Topper for running this great tourney and thank you for honoring Casey. 

• Harrysonandon
    200 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 6:12 PM

Thanks to Topper and everyone involved in organizing such a great tournament. Was great fun in the final and a close, close match.

Thanks again

Kev

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2022 6:27 PM

WGT'ers, what a great and competitive Alt-Shot Challenge we shared together this Year! I would like to start by saying THANK YOU to all of you that joined me in taking this opportunity to Honor the Legacy of our dear Friend Casey Everett! The man had a heart of gold and the willingness to give back to our community over many Years. I can't think of a way to show him respect more than for all of us to continue for many Years to come!

It's always nice to have the opportunity to win some nice prizes along the way in these Tournament's, and it wouldn't have been possible without the generosity of our Sponsors this Year. A very special THANK YOU as well to these great Sponsors:

Steve58300, DeanBarr, mrshanestaley & The Freedom Club, mikegooner0, akatiger74 and all of The Bushwackers 

Your generosity is so greatly appreciated!

Congratulation's to our 2022 CEverett12 Alt-Shot World Champion's:

Harrysonandon & Yiannis1970

Congratulation's to our 2022 CEverett12 Alt-Shot Runner-up's:

Thunderbird & MasterHacker74

Well played by both of you fine Teams and it was a treat to watch the Final Match Live on Yianni's Twitch!

Be on the look-out for your prizes sent on behalf of akatiger and The Bushwackers!

Cheers and Thank You again for playing, see you all next November for sign-up's for the 2023 Tournament!

Topper

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2022 12:48 AM

I 'd like to thank Topper for hosting another great tournament!! Tournaments that honor late friends are always welcome cause they show appreciation and respect. Keep doing what you are doing Top!!

Finally, i 'd like to congratulate our opponents for reaching the final. It was surely a tensed final but overall a quality match.

Last but not least my partner Kev who played amazingly throughout the whole event. Well well deserved victory my friend!!!

Was happy to see many people being interested to watch the match and that proves the value of the tournament and the prestige that has gained during the years. Thank you so much all folks, see you next year!! 

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2022 2:05 AM

well done Kev & Yiannis, deserved guys

Yianny mate, you were so close in the 1st edition. I still have nightmares about missing my 3ft putt on Kiawah #1 (1st playoff hole), then we got ambushed by Jo & Spazz

So from me a big congrats

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2022 4:34 AM

bluey403:

well done Kev & Yiannis, deserved guys

Yianny mate, you were so close in the 1st edition. I still have nightmares about missing my 3ft putt on Kiawah #1 (1st playoff hole), then we got ambushed by Jo & Spazz

So from me a big congrats

Thank you very much pal!! And if you are asking me if i remember your putt at Kia....YES I DO!!!

:)

RSS