Forums

Help › Forums

The "2022" CEverett Alt-Shot World Championship

Fri, Sep 30 2022 2:35 AM (489 replies)
  • MarshallMatlock
    24 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2022 9:27 PM

stickinpins/marshallmatlock move on 3&2 over adamverrill/madgolfer304 at RSG. This was a hard match to schedule, thank you guys for being flexible and staying up late on East Coast Time to get it in. Enjoyed it.

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2022 6:11 PM

Well done Everyone! It's now time for the Divisional Championship's!

European Division:

PAULFINN52/NReighteen  VS  Harrysonandon/Yiannis1970

North America Division:

MasterHacker74/Thunderbird  VS  MarshallMatlock/stickinpins

Venue:  St. Andrews

Format:  18 Hole Alt-Shot, 7 Timeouts, 90 second clock, no apparel boosts

Due Date:  Sunday 3/13/2022

Best of Luck, have fun and Thanks for playing

Cheers

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 7:24 PM

Just a quick update My Friend's!

Due to some of our Finalist's being very ill, I am going to extend the Divisional Championship's for another Week!

All four Team's have earned the right to get the Matches played, rather than have to forfeit due to unforeseen circumstances.

Thanks for understanding!

Cheers

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Thu, Mar 10 2022 8:59 PM

RANGER1988:

Just a quick update My Friend's!

Due to some of our Finalist's being very ill, I am going to extend the Divisional Championship's for another Week!

All four Team's have earned the right to get the Matches played, rather than have to forfeit due to unforeseen circumstances.

Thanks for understanding!

Cheers

sorry its me ive come down with covid,not good but hoping to be alright after an few days,

thx topps

• MasterHacker74
    85 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2022 3:53 PM

thunderbird and MasterHacker74 defeated StickinPins and MarshallMatlock in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE.

Great match, Travis and I got down early on a 35 foot eagle bomb by Matt, but clawed our way back for a hard fought victory.  Good game fellas, and congrats on a great run in the tourney!

Don

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Fri, Mar 11 2022 7:23 PM

Great Match Fella's, sound's like a good one!

Congratulation's

• mikegooner0
    13,841 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2022 5:51 AM

any chance the time and stream for the second group final will be posted ...didnt get to watch the other one as we didnt have a posted time or stream....or was there?

and then the same for the grand final ...

or is there another thread with that info or are there no streams ...cheers in advance.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2022 6:02 AM

Our game is set for Wednesday under condition that  Finny feels well.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Sun, Mar 13 2022 10:09 AM

mikegooner0:

any chance the time and stream for the second group final will be posted ...didnt get to watch the other one as we didnt have a posted time or stream....or was there?

and then the same for the grand final ...

or is there another thread with that info or are there no streams ...cheers in advance.

The game is set for Wednesday at 19.00 UK.

I will be streaming:

yiannis1970bandit

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2022 1:39 PM

Yiannis1970 and Harrysonandon defeated PAULFINN52 and NrEighteen in a 18-hole Alternate Shot game on ST ANDREWS LINKS: THE OLD COURSE.

Always nice to have a round with good friends and gentlemen. Congrats guys for reaching the semifinal, wish you even better next year. Cheers folks and get well Paul!!

RSS