Forums

Help › Forums

The "2022" CEverett Alt-Shot World Championship

Fri, Sep 30 2022 2:35 AM (489 replies)
  • amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 12:41 PM

Any Games due to be played that will be on Twitch please get them advertised on here.

Thanks Gang

• gusbencai
    141 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 4:00 PM

Hey Topper and Dotty

our results of the first match.

DUFFR99 and GUSBENCAI ---- WIN

vs

WIZARDS696 and DBARON99  ---- LOSE

thx as always guys

Gus

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 4:02 PM

MasterHacker and Thunderbird win 6up over PecanValley and BillnPatty.  It was a fun match with some great shots by both.

• DUFFR99
    571 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 4:22 PM

DUFFR99 & GUSBENCAI  defeated  dbaron99 & wizzards6969 @ Torrey Pines/ 1st Rd.

• KRLKDAVE
    37 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 5:47 PM

Hi Topper, Dotti

Results first round:   KRLKDAVE /  BAHACKER  3up    over  alkoholikk  and lookoutbunker

Was a gr8 match well played by all.

• davedresser
    221 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 2:38 PM

no we use skype  tonight both chris and cindy where on and i sent both a invite  but both left the game they could take the invite and then we can arrange the game i have sent four messages now so the no respones is on there side 

• Russkoe360
    499 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 6:56 PM

Hey Topper and Dotty

our results of the first match.

russkoe360 & misterrobinson ---- WIN  3 &1

vs

kw0029 & jrjjesse1  ---- LOSE

Thanks guys for all the effort you put into this event.

Russ

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 7:40 PM

We are down to the last 3 Days of Round #1 Folk's, we have until 11 PM EST USA, on Saturday 1/22 to get the last of the Matches complete.

I'm getting a lot of messages regarding quite a bit of non-communication back and forth between opponent's, please get back to each other in a timely manner, we need to also remember that when setting up times to play that we have to be a little more understanding with each others schedule's, ie: work, family time, and other obligation's.

On Page #1, 1st Post, you can see the Rules and Guidelines Link to see the outcome of Matches not being played or communicated, with this being a World Wide Event, we have to find ways out of our Realm sometimes to get the Matches played.

There are tons of different ways to communicate, but the most effective way to get the Games set would be to use the WGT Message System that is available after Friend Requests are sent and accepted, not everyone uses Discord, Skype, or Twitter, so let's default to using the WGT Message System.

I am heading out Tomorrow for the next few Days for another Tour Event, I will have my laptop with me, but will be late Evening's before I can respond, so please let's do everything possible to get everything completed.

I will be back home on Sunday, at 4:00 PM EST USA I will have a "Live Draw" on my Twitch @rangerbat1 for The Freedom Club Suprise Sleeve Giveaway for our Friend's that did not make it through to Round #2, 3 Teams from each Division will be the Lucky recipient's of the Sleeves. Cheers to The Freedom Club and mrshanestaley for your generosity.

I will have the next Round's Info on this Thread by Saturday Evening.

Cheers and Thank You All for playing!

Topper

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 5:13 AM

RANGER1988:

I am heading out Tomorrow for the next few Days for another Tour Event

Good luck, we´re all rooting for you

RSS