Forums

Help › Forums

The "2022" CEverett Alt-Shot World Championship

Fri, Sep 30 2022 2:35 AM (489 replies)
  • dannyhill69
    9 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 4:53 AM

Hi

where can I find the rules and instructions for play?

Many thanks,

Dan

• Randy6813
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 9:38 AM

is their a special site i have two be on two play this event ? and how will I be notified when its my turn two play ? 

• DBStronghold
    172 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 4:31 PM

So when do we start is there a date a time a place to find this info?..my bad if it’s obvious

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:40 PM

Alright Folk's, the Draw is now done and was a complete success! Thank You to Everyone that came out and joined us on Twitch for the Match-Up's!

The rules are simple and easy:

1. Visit the 1st Post on Page #1, and click on the Tournament Bracket Link, find your Team, send a Friend request to your opposing Team Members. Once received, start negotiating when both Teams can get together to get it completed.

Round #1 Format: Alternate Shot, 90 second shot timer, 7 Time-out's, and NO APPAREL BOOST

Round #1 Venu: Torrey Pines Full-18

Matches to be completed by January 22nd, 2022 (If all Round's get completed sooner, we can get Round #2 started early)

Round #1 Spot Prizes:

Hole #3 CTTH

Hole #11 CTTH

All CTTH Spot Prizes can be verified by all 4 Players if a screen shot is not available!

And the Most important Rule of all, make new Friend's and have fun!

Please post your Match Result's here on this Thread so we can update the Bracket.

Cheers

• Randy6813
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 8:01 PM

hi this us Randy6813 

we can play on the 10th in morning, we will go by my partners time zone pst 

my partners name is Kimo , my next question is do we set up our own game with the people we play against and is it F9 or B9 on Tory    

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 2:27 AM

RANGER1988:
    Alright Folk's, the Draw is now done and was a complete success! Thank You to Everyone that came out and joined us on Twitch for the Match-Up's!

A fine success for sure Topper, thanks for all the fun and a big shout out to the beautiful Jessie for all her help.

Have fun everyone! 

Dotty

• HockeyTown2g
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 2:36 AM

Having trouble locating the spreadsheets for team matchups for this event. Can Topper or anyone assist with the link? Thank you!

• davedresser
    221 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 4:41 AM

looking for the draw for b side only can get the a side so don"t know how we are playing

• mikegooner0
    13,851 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 8:45 AM

can partners be changed if something unfortunate happens and your partner can no longer play?........or is it a forfeit.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jan 9 2022 10:42 AM

Gutted I missed this draw live Yesterday on Toppers Twitch, Just watched it all back and what a fantastic job Topper & Dotty did, Also the part timer known as Jessie lol

Cracking job my good friends..

Bravo

RSS