Forums

Help › Forums

Themed Apparel for Showdowns

Mon, Dec 20 2021 1:55 AM (21 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2021 8:40 PM

I enjoy playing the showdowns, even with some problems once in a while, that has been discussed in other threads. I think it was a great idea to give away the Tiger Shirts and Xmas sweaters, it was a nice touch. It got me thinking about some fun ideas that I think would enhance play.

I propose having various Vegetable costumes available for those of us that wish to don such apparel...In future, there could be showdowns with themes like Dr. Seuss, or Marvel, or veggies...Imagine being able to play in costumes such as this:

Further, depending on the vegetable you select, they could enhance play. Like carrots, improving sight which could be used to enhance putting forgiveness or peas for added distance, you get the idea. I guess if you really want to dish out the $$$, and go for lvl 10 distance, and really crush the ball, there is always this one:

Just a thought.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 8:19 AM

Are you sure that you're not already one of the brilliant minds employed at WGT?

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 8:32 AM

twinponds169:
    Are you sure that you're not already one of the brilliant minds employed at WGT?

ikr, Don't you think I should be? I do.

I have so many wonderful ideas.

• PureGro1
    1,654 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 12:10 PM

HamdenPro:
    Just a thought.

You need to stay outta my Secret Cache....

Have to say , I am strangely attracted to that tomato though.

• callaghan159
    6,213 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 1:38 PM

HamdenPro:
    I propose having various Vegetable costumes available for those of us that wish to don such apparel...In future, there could be showdowns with themes like Dr. Seuss, or Marvel, or veggies...Imagine being able to play in costumes such as this:

I don't know but maybe you gone Fruit Loops....you know...the cereal

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 1:54 PM

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 1:58 PM

Eating a cup of leafy green vegetables like lettuce or spinach a day can  boost muscle function | Daily Mail Online

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 2:42 PM

callaghan159:
    I don't know but maybe you gone Fruit Loops

Wow, that sounds like a challenge....any time Milky...

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2021 2:46 PM

Now, don't go nuts over a gouda idea. I think if we all toss in some ideas, and turnip the heat, WGT may just go for it. It could become like a cereal...you know, we could do it once a week.  C;mon guys, they will eat it up 4 sure.

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2021 3:43 AM

Dr.Suess,and Marvel would require licensng agreements,and the game really needs more gimmicky nonsense.

RSS