Forums

Help › Forums

Still Missing Email

Tue, Nov 8 2022 4:44 PM (46 replies)
  • BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 1:36 PM

Has anyone figured out how to start getting email notifications again? I know myself and many others quit getting email with the 2nd to last update from last June. For me, I am only missing notifications from posts, forum posts, wall posts, and messages from friends. I still get round reminders and news from WGT. 

I saw someone recommend switching email and then if that works switch back. I tried that and it did not work for the new email or when I switched back. Does anyone have any other work around ideas since it looks like WGT is either unaware or unable to fix the issue? Scott? 🤞  WGT?

• MalleeHacka
    3,570 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 2:19 PM

BPete,

Same issue form me! I'm my CC Tournament Director and it's becoming a real pain not getting email notifications. Like you I'm still getting WGT emails, but nothing else!

I've contacted Customer Support several times, but no result. Come on WGT - lift your game!

MalleeHacka

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 2:26 PM
  • BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 3:11 PM

Thanks for the reply, Nolan. I tried that once, but when I read the post again, I noticed the "be patient". 😂 I'm giving it another try.

BP

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Dec 11 2021 8:41 PM

That link is from 2015. That applies towards the older flash version. Since the switch, I have not had any PMs, club post or club emails forwarded to my gmail account.

My account is set to receive mails and always has been.

My understanding is the "forward to email" feature is not available.  If it is, I would lie to know about it as well.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 12:58 AM

BPeterson8256:
    Does anyone have any other work around ideas since it looks like WGT is either unaware or unable to fix the issue? Scott? 🤞  WGT?

I've had this problem too for far too long. I'm sure I tried the email address change thing without success, but I might give it another go. It really is annoying not getting notifications for subscribed threads and messages WGT. 😠

EDIT : Done, let's wait and see...

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 6:49 AM

ScottHope:

BPeterson8256:
    Does anyone have any other work around ideas since it looks like WGT is either unaware or unable to fix the issue? Scott? 🤞  WGT?

I've had this problem too for far too long. I'm sure I tried the email address change thing without success, but I might give it another go. It really is annoying not getting notifications for subscribed threads and messages WGT. 😠

EDIT : Done, let's wait and see...

Thank you for looking in to this again. I have turned on every type of email notification, and I am switching accounts every time I get a WGT email. I will let you know if I ever start getting the email that is missing like one from this post.

WGT... me too 🤬

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 11:59 AM

Just checking to see if you did this

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 1:03 PM

I'm ticked off and I bet BP is too, lol.  ; )

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 2:18 PM

nolan60:

Just checking to see if you did this

Every time... It's not just new posts that are missing. I quit getting posts that I always received before.

RSS