Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Pinhunters - a small but active club

Mon, Jun 27 2022 3:32 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Fri, Dec 10 2021 8:47 AM

Do you belong to a country club that has a lot of members, but many of them rarely participate in club events? Would you like to belong to a country club in which the members actually play in club leagues and tournaments? Then maybe WGT Pinhunters is for you!

We are a small (about 25 members) active, friendly club, most of us have been in the club for several years, and we are always looking to add new players! We have a variety of club tournaments and leagues, something for everyone - and in our tournaments and events usually at least half or more of our members will play them! Many of us play them all! All of our members are expected to take play in at least some of our club events, and to fully participate in the leagues that they do enter. 

If this sounds interesting, please send a request to be added! We only ask that you are at least Level 30 or higher.

NOTE: our country club does not have those "lower your average" unlimited play tournaments that are played from the forward tees.

Tom

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Thu, Dec 23 2021 3:58 AM

bump

• noBigDeal009
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 26 2021 9:58 PM

just send an request. looking to socialize and make friends :)

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:00 AM

bump

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sat, Jan 8 2022 6:00 AM

bump

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2022 3:35 PM

bump

• Slimmay2156
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 21 2022 9:51 PM

Looking to join but waiting till clash is over. I was the only one to participate out of 15 active. 184 in the group. 

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Fri, Jan 28 2022 1:25 PM

bump

• Yrydys
    38 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2022 6:01 AM

I SUPPORT THE CLUB OF PEARLJAMMMMER, I'M NOT HERE FOR MY OWN CLUB.

This is why I have my own club. First two players that came in did not contribute...So I kicked them out - don't mess with that. Making some rules is important in my opinion.

Now, I have Putt Pal, and getting my XP up alone to Level 3 for my club...Its taking for ever. 

Players are not serious because they feel its a pay to win game.

I have my DLCs from Steam, I play and don't pay more (I contributed under 150$ for testing, gaming and support of the game (TopGolf is a good company - WGT a good/bad E-sport that could and will be better if they are not all about money - I [would] like to think so)).

It will go up (XP for your Club), don't spend more money and kick out bad players: is my opinion. Play for skills...Don't think about levels.

MAKE THE GAME YOURS!

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Wed, Mar 9 2022 5:18 AM

bump

• PAGES
RSS