Forums

Help › Forums

A members club info

Tue, Dec 7 2021 2:55 PM (5 replies)
  • Mona2u
    121 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2021 3:58 PM
    Club owners should be informed when a member leaves their club. With info on the club the member is joining. Also info should be listed in Player’s, bio profile history on the club membership history of each player.
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 8:09 AM

I receive emails when members are joining of leaving.

Any other "should be" is a wish combined with hope of fulfillment, but:

Any hope is futile, they are WGT!

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 8:11 AM

Mona2u:
    Also info should be listed in Player’s, bio profile history on the club membership history of each player

As far as I know, if the member has been vaccinated, all the information is available if you contact Mr. Gates. 

Additionally, rumor has it, that member tracers will become available on the next update.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 12:00 PM

Mona2u:

Club owners should be informed when a member leaves their club. With info on the club the member is joining. Also info should be listed in Player’s, bio profile history on the club membership history of each player.

There's always going to be that "one" that refuses to cooperate

Have you considered becoming friends with the members and just asking them?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,503 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 12:10 PM

BPeterson8256:
    There's always going to be that "one" that refuses to cooperate

Found him in the picture! Gotta love his facial expression with arms crossed. 🤣

• HamdenPro
    2,412 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 2:55 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Found him in the picture!

That guy - August Landmesser a worker at the Blohm + Voss shipyard in Hamburg, who refused to perform the Nazi salute at the launch of the naval training vessel Horst Wessel on 13 June 1936. While he eventually did die in a military penal unit, it was not due to this incident.

(See Sam, I can be right sometimes too - OMG, I sound like Swan, yikes!!!)

RSS