Forums

Help › Forums

So when did these 2 Bugs Start 😕😕!!

Sun, Dec 12 2021 9:15 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 5:04 AM

Hoping it's not just me (Highly doubtful) ...

Few bugs one MAJOR one just annoying

1.  In "CLUB" Forum post's using Emoji's no longer work they come out in Black and White only? (Very strange)  Example:

But # 2 MUCH bigger Issue.... I am no longer getting the warning during a game or Match that I am on my LAST ball...And even worse no "LAST SHOT" warning ???

Twice now during important matches after a shot BOOM I have starter Rocks without an option to buy more balls?

Anyone else seeing these

JD

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 11:21 AM

JDGHOST:
    1.  In "CLUB" Forum post's using Emoji's no longer work they come out in Black and White only?

Don't bold the emojis 😀  If you bold the emojis, they will be black & white 😀

JDGHOST:

I am no longer getting the warning during a game or Match that I am on my LAST ball...And even worse no "LAST SHOT" warning ???

Twice now during important matches after a shot BOOM I have starter Rocks without an option to buy more balls?

I'm still getting the warnings ("LAST BALL REMAINING" when the game starts, and "LAST BALL" or "HITS LEFT: 1" during the game).  But if you don't get a BUY NOW button during the game and they give you rocks, try exiting the game and going back in.  That might trigger the BUY NOW button to come up.

Good luck!

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 12:05 PM

SamSpayed:

try exiting the game and going back in.  That might trigger the BUY NOW button to come up.

Good luck!

That's a good idea. I wonder if exiting, buying a sleeve from the web page pro shop, and then starting back up would work as well.

I too am still getting BUY NOW warnings

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 12:33 PM

BPeterson8256:
    I wonder if exiting, buying a sleeve from the web page pro shop, and then starting back up would work as well.

I don't think the game will let you do that, but it's certainly worth a try!

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 2:37 PM

SamSpayed:

BPeterson8256:
    I wonder if exiting, buying a sleeve from the web page pro shop, and then starting back up would work as well.

I did a little test. It kind of works, but it is useless. If I add them before I lose my last ball, then they are there, but if I exit the game without hitting the free ball and come back, they are not there. I wanted to try going in to settings, ordering the balls, then returning and see if they are there, but I grew bored of hitting dime balls into the Pacific. 😂🤣 

P.S. 😂🤣

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 2:45 PM

BPeterson8256:
    You might try to visit the Pro Shop in a browser while running the game in the app.

In the Flash game, this would work, one game window plus one shop window. You had to do it while still playing the custom ball.

The "buy now" button may also be missing because the ball you're playing is no longer available to buy. I experienced this twice in the Flash game when they replaced an "old" L33 Cally with a new one.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 4:27 PM

SamSpayed:

BPeterson8256:

It did in the flash game

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 9:15 PM

alosso:
    You might try to visit the Pro Shop in a browser while running the game in the app.

I believe there are two ways you can buy balls while still in game.

If on PC, while in game, click on your profile pic in top right and then click on View Specs on your ball in the equipment tab/view. You can purchase your ball there. This may work on the mobile app as well.

You can also, while in game on PC, use the mobile app on your phone and go to pro shop and buy balls.

Sometimes, however, if you are on PC and sign into the mobile, the game may get squirrely.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 8:12 AM

easiest solution is to start using a golf ball cushion. Don't let the numbers get low on golf balls.

I use 3 balls mostly. switch between them for what i want to do. just as an example tho I have 63 of the level 40 titlists.

I've never bought a single one. I use these exclusively now in coin games as it plays very close to the 81 TM ball. Only .5 difference in spin. 

The level 40 titlists are won in the Veteran showdowns. And even as many coin games as i play a month I still can't burn them up faster than i can win them.

the 81 TM i have 17 of but i haven't used that ball I don't think in over a year. 

I have 22 others of an expensive ball type. I use that one in certain tourneys or situations. i did spend credits on those.

however...

if you wait until they do that reward thing of spending 7500 credits or whatever , that's the best time to stock up as you get other things for the credits as well. then you have a stash. that's how i stocked up on the other two balls that i spend credits on.

• AlaskanDame
    18,869 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 9:09 AM

Mythanatos:
    f you wait until they do that reward thing of spending 7500 credits or whatever
    Havent seen the “Tap-in” for awhile now.

• PAGES
RSS