Forums

Help › Forums

who will have the last word .

Sat, Jan 22 2022 7:54 AM (464 replies)
  • craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 2:51 AM

Ants have social networks which involve them communicating through vomiting into each other's mouths. .

The network is called YouPuke .

my wife's in for a treat next time she complains about us not communicating enough..

People will come here to mock but ask yourself this: who's a more successful species when there are 10 billion billion ants on this planet? They must be doing something right. Maybe it's mouth-to-mouth vomit comms. It probably has some evolutionary advantages compared to Twitter..

Ant GIFs | Tenor

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 2:56 AM

We are not nouns, we are verbs. I am not a thing – a golfer, a father – I am a person who does things – I write, I father – and I never know what I am going to do next.

I think you can be imprisoned if you think of yourself as a noun.

Not a human being but a human doing.

One for the staffroom .

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 3:08 AM

The safety of plane passengers could be at risk because pilots who did not work during lockdown are out of practice, air accident investigators have warned .

The warning comes after a "serious incident" in which a Boeing 737 hurtled towards the ground at Aberdeen Airport .

The co-pilot in the Aberdeen incident was on only his fourth flight in 11 months, while the 56-year-old commander had just 67 hours of flying time over the previous 90 days .

While both pilots had conducted several sessions on a simulator over the previous 18 months, the AAIB said these could fail to replicate the “real world environment” and unexpected situations, such as being told to abandon a landing .

Airplane GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 6:09 AM

A thoroughbred foal can only be registered if its parents were observed mating in the natural manner (artificial insemination is not allowed).

Believe it or not, breeders have to submit hair follicle samples to a lab for DNA confirmation as well .

And no matter what date they are foaled, their birthday is always 1st January of the year they arrived. So it's important for the dam to drop the foal as close to January 1st as possible.

Same with the Royal Family..

jennifer connelly horse GIF

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 10:53 AM

In Baden-Powell's Scouting for Boys (1908), there are tips for dealing with dead bodies, mad dogs and ‘self-abuse’.

you never know what's gonna happen out there on the trail .

Dib dib dib - Dob dob dob .

a book cover of scouting for boys

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 10:59 AM

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 3:20 PM

Found a second hand gaming mouse in a charity shop .

Will it work any better than a normal mouse .

£15 .

• gonfission
    1,829 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 3:22 PM

Just wondering how the U.K. is handeling the news of Prince Phillip be named one of the pedifiles, by the Maxwell trial.......

• gonfission
    1,829 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 4:59 PM

You gambling on illegal mouse races in Croydon?................Again?

Put a 1000.00 sterling on *Speedy Gonzales* in the third.................

Image result for images of mouse races

• craigswan
    22,744 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 12:52 AM
    E-mail this morning . WGT Member Services (WGT) Dec 3, 2021, 3:44 PM CST Hey Craig, Unfortunately, I am unable to determine what issue you may have encountered in your game. If you could please contact us again with as much detail as possible regarding the situation you experienced, including any screenshots or the link to the forum post if applicable, we would greatly appreciate the assistance. So nobody's fault but after ten years what a shame .
RSS