Forums

Help › Forums

Need help regarding iPad and possible mouse

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 3 2021 3:55 AM (6 replies)
  • bryandpm
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 1 2021 4:04 PM

Hi trying to help my dad who loves this game on his iPad Pro but hard for him to use his finger on the touch screen

Would connecting a wireless mouse to the iPad through assistive touch option be compatible with the game??? Thanks

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 10:32 AM

bryandpm:

Hi trying to help my dad who loves this game on his iPad Pro but hard for him to use his finger on the touch screen

Would connecting a wireless mouse to the iPad through assistive touch option be compatible with the game??? Thanks

I am not sure what the "assistive touch option" is, but one of the better players here on WGT posted on Discord recently that he uses a Logitech wireless mouse with an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to connect to his iPad.

Would that work for your dad?

• GrumpyOldMan000
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 11:07 AM

I use an ipad pro with a wireless blu tooth Logitech mouse. I had the same problem as your dad. You can buy the Logitech mouse at Amazon for about $25. That will solve your dads playing problem

• bryandpm
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 11:42 AM

Thanks so much for the reply . Assistive touch is just an option on iPhone and iPad to allow for a mouse to be connected to it and use it to love around the screen . Some apps allow it and some don’t so I was wondering if a mouse could be used on the iPad version of this golf game to swing etc. 

Sounds like it can from what you said so yes that would be perfect

• Carolinablu
    22 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 12:00 PM
  • ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Thu, Dec 2 2021 1:21 PM

Are the links we put in our posts very indistinct, or is it just my eyes?

EDIT : That is better, thank you Sam.  ; )

• bryandpm
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 3 2021 3:55 AM

That’s great perfect Christmas gift for him thank you all for the info!

RSS