Help › Forums

Titleist Offer Clubs Good Enough Level 24

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 29 2021 8:45 AM (8 replies)
  • Goosepoo1
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2021 7:56 AM

Hey all

Just started playing this, got up to lvl 24 using starter and rentals. Are the current Titleist offer clubs going to get me up to the higher levels, ie 85 etc where other good clubs come out?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Nov 26 2021 6:16 PM

I wouldn’t buy any clubs yet , just learn more of the courses , and practice putting , before buying anything. Are you watching videos each day to earn free credits ? If so you shouldn’t have to pay real money for your first set of clubs . 

• billycash74
    2,074 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 5:25 AM

its a good set of clubs and will take you a long way in the game until the really good stuff becomes available. if you can afford them, do it

• kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 11:12 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • Goosepoo1
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 3:50 AM

Cheers, although tried to buy them, apple deducted me but the clubs never arrived in my account. Said purchase cancelled, but still took money, logged out and back in, said purchase complete youve now got a full set of titleist, however nothing there. Refund started with apple and will try again when money refunded.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 10:54 AM

Goosepoo1, did you check your Inbox?  Maybe there is a message there that will allow you to "claim" your purchase.

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 8:16 PM

Welcome to WGT. My approach to club selection, with the help of my mentors, wedges followed by driver, and iron set.

When it came to wedges the 64 degree will be your best scoring club in the sense of getting the ball close to the pin. Learn to master the punch & flop shots. 

Regarding the iron set and driver. Don’t run out and buy either unless they have a significant distance, loft, and meter speed difference. This may require some patience waiting to move up to the next level.

Needless to say, avoid the empty promise or thought that a putter bump up will result in holing putts. The starter putter is actually pretty good 😊  

~> Good Luck <~

• RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2021 8:18 PM

One important after thought => Join a country club when you can. 

• pierolitfiba
    6,844 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 8:45 AM

Have you gone in EDIT EQUIPMENT?

RSS