Forums

Help › Forums

Clashes

Tue, Dec 7 2021 6:33 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2021 5:00 AM

really wgt using a best of par 5 for a clash, no one wants to play those cartoon courses, thanks again for F**KING CHIT UP ONCE AGAIN. Idiots run this company

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 10:38 AM

Why are you so angry ? You haven’t even played in this clash . 

• kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 11:13 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 12:24 PM

KEEP CALM and SMOKE WEED....maybe you should follow your own advice. LOL

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 1:55 PM

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 6 2021 6:06 PM

tramilleo:

really wgt using a best of par 5 for a clash, no one wants to play those cartoon courses, thanks again for F**KING CHIT UP ONCE AGAIN. Idiots run this company

I actually don't mind that WGT occasionally uses BOP5 for clashes.  What annoys me is the uneven distribution of courses.

In the last clash, Black Diamond GC didn't see the BOP5 course even 1 time.  That is unfair.

Tom.

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 4:01 AM

I am calm, after 12 years playing, this chit is highly disappointing, and no Bossbird i didnt play in it, that's the whole point..........

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 8:04 AM

If you were calm, you'd not start a thread, cursing.

Chill out man - we know what Clashes are and what they are not - I enjoy my life w/o them!

• tramilleo
    1,865 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 11:45 AM

hahahahahaaha, as if i would take advice from the sheep of wgt, no thanks made it 50 years on this earth  w/o it hahahahahahaha

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Tue, Dec 7 2021 12:50 PM

tramilleo:
    really wgt using a best of par 5 for a clash

As some of you know, I have just started to post on a somewhat regular basis which means, I can't help but to particiapte.

So, for what it's worth, and without any anger or angst, I agree with Tamilleo, albeit, not for the same reasons.  (To my WGT moderator and guardian, this is a good time to add, I love you guys/gals....you are the best - so take me off moderation now).

I for one, do not like to play anything but regular ranked/stroked rounds, (and alt but, for whatever reason, I do not get a lot of alt invites and I rarely, if ever, initiate my own games of any kind unless, of course, I am playing solo which I do most).

I prefer scored rounds because they count and I do not want to waste balls, that I pay for, on games that do not count towards average or stats (unless of course, there are gift boxes involved).   My understanding is that the "best of courses" do not count towards averages and thus are a waste of ball hits.

I also agree that catching a buzz prior to participating in the forums does not hurt and can lead to enhanced creativity, at least in the mind of the poster. I

• PAGES
RSS