Forums

Help › Forums

Nice and Friendly County Club.

Wed, Mar 20 2024 1:08 PM (51 replies)
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Thu, Jun 30 2022 4:02 AM

The Nice and Friendly is looking for a few new members.

We are a level 20 club with lots of club tournaments, h2h games most every night on discord, and an encyclopedia full of golf tips and terms. We offer hard, medium, and easy tourneys to choose from, and if you don’t like what you see, just make your own. All of our members are allowed to create club tournaments from day one. You will not be forced to play in tournaments you do not wish to be part of, we feel that at the N&F you should be able to play the game that way you want to play, and not how someone else is telling how to play.

·        Both mobile and PC players welcome.

·        Absolutely no requirement to play in the Clash or Turf Wars.

·        All active levels are welcome.

·        Level 20 club so we have unlimited shot pal & putter pal.

·        Player of the month (POTM) tournaments.

·        N&F club weekly tour tournaments.

·        Weekly Discord tournaments.

·        We use discord for our h2h games, but not a requirement.

·        Alt shot, & Birdies or better games most every night on discord.

·        Mistresscosette’s many golf tips well known throughout the WGT community.

·        Play what you want, when you want.

·        Very active club. Most of us play every day.

·        Members can create any tournament they wish from day one.

If you are new to WGT, or just what a change from your current status, please give us a try. If you like what you see then stay. If it’s just not your cup of tea, then we wish you the best on your journey with WGT. You will be welcomed back you at any time.

We are a no drama club, and we will keep it that way. All are welcome but we do require our members to be Nice and Friendly to each other.

Look me up if you would like to join our great club.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/nice_and_friendly/default.aspx

Dave33200

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2022 4:19 PM

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2022 7:40 AM

• dublues
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 7:45 AM

Hi Dave, I am an Aussie living in Portugal and am looking for an active club.  I took a rest for a while and can't seem to find an active club looking for members.  If you are, I am a regular player, Level 97 Legend.

Regards

Bruce

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Jul 27 2022 4:49 PM

dublues:

Hi Dave, I am an Aussie living in Portugal and am looking for an active club.  I took a rest for a while and can't seem to find an active club looking for members.  If you are, I am a regular player, Level 97 Legend.

Regards

Bruce

Hi Bruce.

You are more than welcome to join us and see if it's something you like. If not, no hard feelings. 

We always have club tournaments going on and all of our members are free to make club tournaments of their own as well. We don't take the clash or turf wars very seriously but we do have a few members that do play in them. The first point of this thread pretty much sums us up. With your time difference from the US it may be a challenge to play h2h in our discord room but we do have a Aussie that shows up every night there. :)

The only requirement in our club is that you stay an active player. You don't have to play every day but we would like to see you play a game from time to time, other wise what's the use of being in a club. 

Anyway, you are more than welcome to give us a try. 

Look forward to hear from you.

Dave. 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 6:47 AM

• birdieman45
    16 Posts
    Tue, Aug 23 2022 7:08 AM

Join up you will not be disappointed. Great Club. 

birdieman45

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 10:35 AM

• Svcrux
    4 Posts
    Mon, Sep 5 2022 10:51 PM

Hi Dave,

I have been playing WGT for ~ 3 months now and am L77.  I have been exclusively in Coin Games and feel it is time to join an active CC that I can contribute to and take the next step in my WGT journey.  I have applied on the WGT site and I hope you will consider me for membership.  Cheers!

• gr8dad51
    542 Posts
    Wed, Sep 21 2022 9:33 PM

Hi Dave, I am currently on a level 20 team and have been here a couple years but I might need a change of scenery I am a active player i am close to being champion working on lowering my average just a little more do you have any tournaments that ranked easy LMA style? 

RSS