Forums

Help › Forums

Cant sell Vokey wedges?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 25 2021 7:27 AM (8 replies)
  • ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2021 12:20 PM

I have 2 old vokey wedges, had 3, replaced one with a toe jaw. I equipped my bag with starter wedges in place of the old vokeys so I could sell them and buy more toe jaws.. They are not listed as sellable, equipped or unequipped they dont show up in app as sellable, nor on the webpage..somin in wanky. You wont get my money for new clubs until they are sellable.

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 12:50 PM

Nothing on this at all? I have tried for days and the old vokeys do not show up to sell? Am I stuck with these wedges forever?  

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 8:00 PM

Try writing to member services, they can help.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 9:21 PM

Have you owned a Stand Bag Plus in the Flash game? If so, your clubs may be stuck in there but you have no more access. Only WGT might then help you to have them sold.

• RobertJames0
    32 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 9:54 PM

Had the same issue. Only customer support can remove those clubs. Be patient

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2021 11:53 PM

ElDystoped:
    I have 2 old vokey wedges, had 3, replaced one with a toe jaw. I equipped my bag with starter wedges in place of the old vokeys so I could sell them and buy more toe jaws.

As of right now, your profile shows that you have 2 Vokey wedges equipped.  No starter wedges.

• ElDystoped
    49 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2021 7:27 AM

If you read the first post, I stated I have tried equipped, unequipped, they do not show up to sell.  I have them equipped right now, because I am not going to buy newer wedges until they show up sellable.. I know how it works, and no I have never played in flash, so no stand bag either.. 

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2021 8:39 AM

I tried putting all of my purchased clubs up for resale and only my irons and putter appeared as sellable equipment, irrespective of whether they were unequipped.

Scott
    never owned a bag
    Hope
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Nov 25 2021 9:49 AM

ElDystoped:

Nothing on this at all? I have tried for days and the old vokeys do not show up to sell? Am I stuck with these wedges forever?  

Send a request to customer service. They will send you an e-mail; wanting to know if you want to sell them answer yes and they will sell them for you. 

RSS