Help › Forums

Why no 18 hole rounds against Friends?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 4 2021 6:46 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Deztroyer
    12 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 5:54 PM
    You would think by now they would add the option to play the full 18 hole course against a Friend. Why isn’t this an option? Also, we should be able to pick what course we play against a Friend. Why the silly randomizer?
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2021 6:58 AM

Not sure what you are doing wrong but all you have listed above is available. 

EDIT: sorry, just seen that this is in the mobile room. No idea, but on the PC side you can do all of that. 

• Felixthecat05
    69 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2021 7:08 AM

You have to realise that WGT don’t really cater for mobile players; they take our money but don’t offer us the same consideration as PC players.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2021 11:09 AM

It really doesn’t matter if they care about mobile or pc players …. It’s a game if you like playing it … play , if you don’t… dont … simples !

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2021 1:20 PM

Felixthecat05:
    You have to realise that WGT don’t really cater for mobile players; they take our money but don’t offer us the same consideration as PC players.

Then how did we end up with your craphole game when Flash ended?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2021 9:55 PM

twinponds169:

Felixthecat05:

Then how did we end up with your craphole game when Flash ended?

Welcome to what we mobile players have had to endure ! At least you can play with friends and chose courses , have alt shot , etc etc . 

• thepack52
    218 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2021 10:47 AM

quote" Welcome to what we mobile players have had to endure ! At least you can play with friends and chose courses , have alt shot , etc etc "unquote.the game was designed originally for the PC. Mobile came around with top golf, so, go to the Pc and play

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2021 4:39 PM

Hahahahaha ! You are funny , I am not buying a PC to play a golf game ! I don’t understand why mobile players are being blamed for the demise of flash , we play what we are given to play . I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask to all have the same options , whether playing mobile or PC do you ? 

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2021 5:38 PM

bossbird:
    I don’t understand why mobile players are being blamed for the demise of flash , we play what we are given to play . I

My off the cuff comment above was in no way meant to be negative at all towards WGT mobile players or their community, which btw bossbird, I think you are a great member of, you've always been a courteous, and helpful class act here in the forums.

Just my frustration at the pathetic state of the game. The only blame around here can be directly pointed at WGT for being too cheap, lazy and incompetent to transfer the version of the game that MOST of us played to a better platform instead of sticking the arcade crap version of it in our face.

The programming is so sloppy and corrupt that the game is just a shell of it's former self. If they can't figure out simply getting the missing cameras back on Kiawah or getting rid of random balls all over the place that don't belong to anyone in your game, then how much confidence can there be in them knowing how to separate the magic underwear powers of the mobile game from the pure golf game that the flash version was? How many totally unexplainable WTF shots do we put up with before we just give up the game altogether.

Yes, we have alt shot but try getting one together when EVERYONE is green, whether you are idle or in a game already. You're either offline invisible or you're green, no in between. So, most of the time when you invite another player on your friends list to an alt shot, they are already in another game.

More all-star programming, and it's not like they haven't had any time to improve or fix these things, they've had plenty of it. But each update does absolutely nothing other than giving you another pair of magic underpants or a rebranded piece of the same equipment at an increased cost. Pathetic.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Nov 23 2021 2:28 AM

Twinponds thanks for comments . Mine were directed more at the other comments , particularly suggesting that I need to have a PC in order to play. 
    I understand the frustrations on both sides , been around long enough to understand how many PC players are unhappy at their changes. I think what upsets me the most is the continual divide suggesting that mobile players are some kind of second class citizen.
    I like the changes of apparel , I like to see a bit of colour on the courses , but I also play a lot of WGT tourneys where apparel enhancements have no effect. I actually want to improve my game without the enhancements , and I do not want to be a red tee champion.  
    My final word on this matter would be that I wish WGT could be all that we want them to be , and to create better harmony between mobile and PC , it may come but it’s very slow.
    Lesley  

• PAGES
RSS