Forums

Help › Forums

Natural Hazzards Country Club

Mon, Feb 14 2022 5:00 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JonPope0
    32 Posts
    Thu, Nov 18 2021 9:56 AM

Natural Hazzards Country Club (note the ZZ) was started on 29th October 2021.  At the date of this posting that was just 3 weeks ago, and in that short time we have grown to a Level 7 club with 28 members, won 9 out of 9 Turf Wars, came 67th in our first full Clash Event and are midway through our first internal Ryder Cup event.

Below is a little bit of information about us. If you’re interested in joining us on our journey and have any questions then feel free to PM me privately. My Discord ID is JonPope0#7568.

We haven’t set out to try and be one of the big beast CCs that are at the top of Turf war and Clash tables. That doesn’t mean we don’t have ambition just that other things are important too and we respect that.

Primarily having fun with a group of like-minded individuals is what led us to create this club, we place more value on the trust and friendship in that group than we do on anything else.

Chatting with pals, arranging games together is what we are all about, in order to do that we need a communications channel. Discord is that channel. In addition to being a chat forum, it allows us to build a virtual clubhouse full of resource material to help you develop your game. The guiding principle for us will be that in order to be in our CC you need to be on Discord too. That way we can communicate easily and quickly with everyone that is in the club. Some people are less chatty than others, that’s cool you don’t need to be posting stuff in the Clubhouse every day but know that it’s there and that there are friends there willing to share experiences and knowledge with you.

There’s a saying you may have heard “sometimes life gets in the way” and it is so true, there are events and times in your day or life that prevent you from playing or completing a game, we understand that.  We have no rule or obligations on anyone playing in anything, although we like our members to build a daily streak and use their CC pass in their first game of each day.

We know that at some point people’s enthusiasm for the game or the need to try something different will take them away from our CC to a new place. If that happens they go with our best wishes and we trust that they remember and respect us for what we are and what we shared with them.

• Chilts
    78 Posts
    Sat, Nov 27 2021 5:41 AM

There is a really great feeling at this club, 30 like minded guys enjoying each others company and playing against each other. Started a month ago and already at level 8, manged an incredible 67th in the Clash with 24 guys taking part. Come and see what you're missing.

• Stan0612
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 4 2021 1:14 PM

I joined Natural Hazzards 2 weeks ago and have had more fun and learned more about golf and about WGT golf than I have since I originally signed onto WGT nearly 3 years ago.  If you enjoy golf and people who love golf, then NHCC is the place for you.

Natural Hazzards CC was barely a week old when I was invited by a random golfer I met in a coin room.  (He beat me taking 3 of the last 4 holes!). He told me about Nat Haz and how active the club was.  In the entire time I was in my previous club I don’t believe I had a single conversation; that was NOT the experience I’ve had at Natural Hazzard.  There are in club tournaments posted 3-4 times a week; we just completed our own Ryder Cup Tourney and we just hit Level 6.

Basically, if you love playing WGT Golf and you want golf with interaction with likeminded players, you will love Natural Hazzards.  If you’re interested, but unsure, message or Friend me (or JonPope0 or Chilts or anyone of our members you happen to know). Maybe we are the club for you.

• Chilts
    78 Posts
    Sun, Dec 12 2021 9:33 AM

Thanks Stan, generous comments from you and delighted to see your game developing at a pace too!

• T3rri3r
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2021 4:00 AM

Hi, I've just started playing again after a long break, I'm at Tour Pro and noticed that quite a few of the more active CC seem to be higher tier players. Do you have more junior tiers too?

• Chilts
    78 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2021 10:19 AM

Absolutely we do! About a quarter of the players are Master and below with a few recent recruits of Pro and Tour Pro who are really benefitting from the experience of the really helpful senior players in the group. We also split tournaments when there are prizes involved into tiers if we don't use our own handicap system. You'll see higher up this thread a recommendation form one of our new guys. You would be very welcome, I've sent  a friends request we can message privately and we can get you into our virtual clubhouse on Discord and you can feel; the warmth and take it from there.

• Chilts
    78 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2021 12:31 PM

Our membership is still growing steadily with guys that are keen to learn and contribute, I like to think that we can offer something for all players. Our winter league starts in January, so far more than 30 guys signed up for this. We are absolutely not a Clash or TW focused club but the teamwork and cameraderie within the group is unbelievable, we finished 34th in the recent clash, we were a level 8 club, (just moved to level 9 today) all the other sides were level 17-20. So if you want a great place to learn with a great feeling virtual clubhouse in our Discord channel then please DM me and I can tell you more or you can come and try out the Clubhouse before joining. DM me through Discord at #Chilts2206.

• Teeb7474
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 2:14 PM

I Have been play WGT for about 1.5 yrs now, the game was just ok until I joined this country club. I have learned more about this game in few weeks of playing with this great group. The club events are awesome and playing other members one on one is a lot of fun. I have been on a lot of other clubs before this one and none of them compared. If you want to have more fun in the game this club is where you want to be.

• Roje2021
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2022 6:52 PM

Hi, sent a request. I've been looking for an active club.  It seems like every random club I ever join is just dead.

• JonPope0
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2022 8:33 AM

Hi Roje2021. Welcome! I haven't seen the request come through yet, but I have received a Discord friend request that looks like it's from you. Ping me on there and we'll get you on-board

• PAGES
RSS