Help › Forums

Multiple character bug?

Tue, Nov 16 2021 4:45 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Joeyj
    6 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 2:47 PM

Hello,

im making the post on behalf of my friend who’s character name is Zoboomafoo22, that I recently convinced to come over and play WGT with me from another golf game we play.  WGT has locked his account for having “multiple characters” (which is stupid in of itself to ban paying customers) But the kids only been playing for a couple weeks and WGT has doubled down on Saying he has multiple characters he doesn’t have.

He lives on campus at college. could that have something to do with all these accounts they say he has that he doesn’t? 

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 6:07 PM

If he’s sharing a computer or phone with someone else who also plays wgt, then that would do it.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 6:59 PM

Also if they are using the same ISP with the same IP address. Sound like others in his dorm are using the same internet connection. 

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 7:07 PM

Also, if they shoot a 17 under par 10 days after joining the game, that could raise a few eyebrows.

• Joeyj
    6 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 7:42 PM

Dave33200:

Also if they are using the same ISP with the same IP address. Sound like others in his dorm are using the same internet connection. 

Yes, I would say there’s other people in his dorm using the same internet connection. That’s why I think that has something to do with them saying he has multiple accounts. He only played for like 10 days and they think he has multiple accounts. He hasn’t even advanced an account yet. Lol

• Joeyj
    6 Posts
    Sun, Nov 14 2021 7:44 PM

twinponds169:

Also, if they shoot a 17 under par 10 days after joining the game, that could raise a few eyebrows.

It shouldn’t. As mentioned in the OP, we come from other golf games. This one is very easy in comparison if you know golf and basic math. Can’t even shot shape here lol. 

• pase4win
    232 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2021 6:07 AM

It shouldn’t. As mentioned in the OP, we come from other golf games. This one is very easy in comparison if you know golf and basic math. Can’t even shot shape here lol. 

Please tell us all where these wonderful golf games are, we are tired of this bull crap game where the directors have done nothing to address the concerns of the average Wgt player, It's been a year of useless updates, I would assume that 60% of us would love to play a more challenging game where we can shape our shots.

Pase

• Joeyj
    6 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2021 10:56 AM

If you think this game is poorly ran, I assure you you don’t want any part of shot-online. Which is why we’re here to begin with. Lol

pase4win:

Please tell us all where these wonderful golf games are, we are tired of this bull crap game where the directors have done nothing to address the concerns of the average Wgt player, It's been a year of useless updates, I would assume that 60% of us would love to play a more challenging game where we can shape our shots.

Pase

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2021 11:57 AM

pase4win:
    Please tell us all where these wonderful golf games are

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Mon, Nov 15 2021 4:37 PM

Just watched a video of this shot online. You can not be serious! Me thinks something is rotten in Denmark.

• PAGES
RSS