Thu, Sep 15 2022 1:04 PM (7 replies)
  • Larry2015
    3 Posts
    Fri, Nov 12 2021 3:39 AM

kjh 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2021 10:23 AM

Take this up , with WGT , but it is against these forums rules to post names of players , that you have a complaint against. I should edit your post or you may find yourself censored

• NolanPepp
    5 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 7:35 AM

There is an issue out there where I have been ahead, my opponent who is a legend hits into the brush then a bunker.  The game stalls then I get a message "Resume failed".  I'm back at start with no win, a wasted sponsorship and pass.  Not the first time this happened. 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 9:48 AM

NolanPepp:

There is an issue out there where I have been ahead, my opponent who is a legend hits into the brush then a bunker.  The game stalls then I get a message "Resume failed".  I'm back at start with no win, a wasted sponsorship and pass.  Not the first time this happened. 

Happens to me almost on a daily basis 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 11:00 AM

I didn't even bother reporting this to CS 'cause probably they have sooo many things to fix already, but this should be also addressed as soon as possible.

Some of the screenshots regarding the issue...

Watching my opponent on that screen for 6-7 minutes and...

this is what I got after closing the app and coming right back.

With this dude, this was my very last putt, just a tap-in before the end of it and suddenly this loading circle went on and on and on for 5+ minutes. (Bet the dude just disconnected.) Knowing that closing the app is not a wise choice, I kept waiting until this popped up...

and waited again...

Finally this is what I got. Very frustrating to say the least.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Sep 14 2022 3:20 PM

Happened again today... wasting my time for nothing. Now I'm even tired of taking screenshots!

I believe some strict cumulative penalties should be given to these quitters because most of them are habitual offenders. WGT, you gotta do something about them really!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Sep 15 2022 1:04 PM

pdb1:
    No worries Simon . They are well aware of these various outcomes . I have provided them with every screen shot and detail relating to all of these " false forfiets " I call them  .

Well done, Paul. This is so sloppy.

RSS