Help › Forums

Credit Videos On IOS

Sat, Jan 22 2022 12:15 AM (52 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 8:03 AM

Robert1893:
    The last few days have been pretty tough f

I've been using just the android Samsung phone and my very old android Samsung tablet for quite a long time now. Stopped using Nox and Bluestack when the 150 limit started. The other two devices get them done fairly quick enough.

Last few days have been tough though. Normally I'll have to do a reload or two, or a Change ID or two on occasion.

Last couple days, first the phone was working flawlessly but the tablet was a constant reboot etc.

Yesterday the tablet was working flawlessly but the phone was a constant one and done.

Go figure. They've got something goofed up here.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 8:34 AM

twinponds169:

Robert1893:
    The last few days have been pretty tough f

I've been using just the android Samsung phone and my very old android Samsung tablet for quite a long time now. Stopped using Nox and Bluestack when the 150 limit started. 

TP go back to using both Nox and Bluestack again, they both seem to work much better then either a phone or a tablet.

Most days my nokia phone will stop or my Fire tablet will stop, somewhere along the line, but both nox and blue keep working just fine on a win10 computer(using 10 as blue 5 won't work on 7 and 5 works better).

I have also found by just hitting the topgolf emblem in the upper left corner, it will sometimes restart the vids(works better then having to hit the credit videos picture), without having to go out and restart the app.(phone and tablet)

I got the 150 this morning using just the tablet and both nox and blue on the computer, tablet stopped once and just hit the topgolf emblem and it helped to finish off getting the 150.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 8:40 AM

pmm711:

I've gotten none all week.  The weekend everything was working great.  I'm going to NOX to try.

Paul, if using win10 also try bluestacks 5.  5 won't run correctly on win7 and 4 doesn't seem to work that well anymore.

• bt617
    161 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 9:22 AM

I get the 2-credit ads on my iphone but haven't had them since the weekend. Just deleted the app and reinstalled and everything seems to be working fine now

• AlaskanDame
    18,874 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 3:26 PM

Mine started working today on phone and pad…..with no re-install.  Yay.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 4:01 PM

bt617:

I get the 2-credit ads on my iphone but haven't had them since the weekend. Just deleted the app and reinstalled and everything seems to be working fine now

During the past 6 months or so , I've had to reinstall the app at least 5 times daily to try & get the 150cr. Sometimes you get a good run of 10 - 15 vids straight before it stops working. I've tried signing out & returning only to find that I need to delete the app to get things moving again.

I can't help but wonder if this is a ploy by wgt to become the most downloaded app of all time! lol

Waz

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 4:21 PM

AlaskanDame:

Same for me, got them all with no restarts.  Hope it holds up.  If someone at WGT saw this on the forum and moved on it, thank you.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 5:04 PM

Was OK until today. iPad stopped working as did my Android phone and tablet.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jan 19 2022 5:09 PM

AlaskanDame:

Mine did too, 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Thu, Jan 20 2022 5:11 AM

garyk49:

pmm711:

I've gotten none all week.  The weekend everything was working great.  I'm going to NOX to try.

Paul, if using win10 also try bluestacks 5.  5 won't run correctly on win7 and 4 doesn't seem to work that well anymore.

Thanks Gary...iPhone is working great again and no reboot required.

RSS