Forums

Help › Forums

Credit Videos On IOS

Sat, Jan 22 2022 12:15 AM (52 replies)
  • beerstine
    656 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 2:14 PM

Is anyone else on IOS having trouble getting their credit videos?  I can't get more than 3 or 4 at a time this week before getting the "no video offers currently available" box and having to quit and restart constantly.  Had no problem up to the last few days getting to the daily limit until this week.

Resetting ad ID and ad tracking and rebooting the phone has no effect.  I'm using an older iPhone running IOS 12.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 2:58 PM

beerstine:
    Is anyone else on IOS having trouble getting their credit videos?

Someone else in my club is having the same issue but everything is working as normal for me.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 3:27 PM

Sometimes if you use two devices for watching videos , one could end up stop working every two or three videos .  Other than that I have no problems 

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 3:50 PM

Yes iPad has stopped working. Android smartphone still works

• HighCountry02
    7 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 7:07 PM

I am can not get more than one or two to play this week, I really need a set of irons.

I know what I’ll be asking begging for X-Mas

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 8:50 PM

Yes, problem today on my iPad.  Logged out.  Problem on my iPhone, too.  

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2021 12:08 AM

it cleared up a bit later in the afternoon and worked better, after about 5 or 6 restarts earlier in the day.  We'll see if it holds up tomorrow.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2021 3:16 AM

It seems to be happening lately also with an android phone.  But both nox and bluestacks work just fine on my win10 computer.  Sometimes nox seems to do the same thing but after more videos, bluestacks has run all 75 with no problem.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2021 7:43 AM

last two days IOS has definitely had a problem for me. It's watch 1-4 and then have to reset again. it's annoying.

fortunately it works fine on my kindle. still it's slower since i like to use both devices at same time.

• Dynofine
    18 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2021 4:53 PM

Your lucky, I used credits to  get balls. I play on iPhone & haven’t been able to get credits for two weeks now. The sorry close icon comes up. They told me it depends what region you’re in & if they have new videos. I been playing since feb 21 & when I started they said you can get up to 125 credits per day. Even before the last two weeks getting credits got very spotty. So now I’m stuck at playing WGT balls and they are crap. I think they make plenty enough on balls, they last no time. Seems they are just getting greedier all the time

RSS