Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 10/26/21 ***

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 5 2021 9:49 AM (30 replies)
  • seacat56
    10 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2021 12:54 PM

How do I find this option? No chat since the upgrade, despite many attempts on the Settings page.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 9:06 AM

WGTChampion:

This feature will be initially available in coin games to start and will be expanding to the rest of the game modes soon. 

_CHAMPION

this feature - may or may not have altered the ability to block players through the WGT website players account option - I can remove players that have been blocked but I can not add new names if it were necessary to do so.  I have not tested or needed to use the coin game option yet.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 9:15 AM

You can go to your My Account page and there is a Blocking tab. From there you can manage your blocked players and manually input any players name to block them.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 10:07 AM

MarchieB:
    From there you can manage your blocked players and manually input any players name to block them.

that is what I was describing - you can try it as well - but when I attempt to do that - I can no longer manually add people to the list of blocked players. 

so a feature that use to work, is not working at the moment - at least when I tried it - that is the only way I have ever managed that list in the past.

• nopro17
    16,107 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 11:10 AM

el3n1:
    that is what I was describing - you can try it as well - but when I attempt to do that - I can no longer manually add people to the list of blocked players. 

I can confirm this.

You can no longer block people from the Block Players page.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 1:32 PM

while at  it or add to your list  - take a look at that new ball you are offering - the L0 Callaway at 1425 credits -

I was lucky enough to win some - but the meter is not listed correctly and it has been rather erratic - seen a slower meter with a Srixon ball at times - and these are suppose to be among the slowest in the game - yet other times - it does seem to play as it should - but so far it is very erratic game play for such an expensive ball - 

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 1:51 PM

nopro17:
    the Block Players page.

Never even knew this page existed....

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2021 8:31 AM

nopro17:

I can confirm this.

You can no longer block people from the Block Players page.

You are correct....It's seems to me this page was a leftover "Flash" option that is now non-functional 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2021 8:57 AM

The Block Player page actually does work  … just not very well. 

While the Block button doesn’t work, if you hit the “Go” keyboard button (Mobile) after typing the players name in it will add them to block list.

On PC, DO NOT click the "Block" button but rather, after you type the players name, hit the “Enter” key it will add the player to block list. 

• nopro17
    16,107 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2021 9:35 AM

MarchieB:
    The Block Player page actually does work  … just not very well. 

While the Block button doesn’t work, if you hit the “Go” keyboard button (Mobile) after typing the players name in it will add them to block list. My guess (as I’m not on a PC at the moment) is if you hit the “Enter” key it will add the player to block list.

Perhaps I should be more specific.

The Block Players page does not work when accessing it from a PC.

I tried to block a few players a couple of days ago from the page using a PC.  They were not added to the list.  I used Enter initially and then I went to the player's profile and used the button.  Neither one worked.

In fact, this is what I get if I click the Block Challenges button on the player's profile (PC):

It might work perfectly if it's done with a mobile device or through the PC game client.  I have not tried either one, but I will do so the next time.

RSS