Help › Forums

New members

Fri, Nov 5 2021 9:54 AM (3 replies)
  • HAMILTONH2O
    2,082 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 3:36 PM

Hi All 

I wondered if someone can tell me what might be wrong

I have a member that joined my CC today they are visible on both version of CC home page either via the app or the web address but  I cant seem to get a friend request accepted so cant see if they are available for a game

any guidance would be appreciated

Mike

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, Oct 27 2021 10:26 AM

HAMILTONH2O:

I have a member that joined my CC today they are visible on both version of CC home page either via the app or the web address but  I cant seem to get a friend request accepted so cant see if they are available for a game

any guidance would be appreciated

You can only send the friend request.  You cannot force the player to accept it.

If it's really important to you, I'd suggest you post a note on their Wall asking them to accept the friend request.

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Thu, Nov 4 2021 4:34 PM

HAMILTONH2O:
     I cant seem to get a friend request accepted

First, I agree with SamSpayed, you can always send a request, but you cannot make someone accept it. Notwithstanding, looking at your membership, only one thought came to mind.....Seriously, everyone is a recruit, other than the Owner and Directos...hmmm, if I was in your club, I would not accept your friend request either!!!

I suggest you making the Recruits members, posting a welcome and congratulations on their profiles (if people still read those these days) and then send a friend request again.

If that does not work, for a sleeve of Pink Volviks (LVL 51), I will be your friend.

• GreggGardiner
    54 Posts
    Fri, Nov 5 2021 9:54 AM

Lol

RSS