Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy investigatables bureau - are dinosaurs still roaming the earth?

Sat, Dec 18 2021 11:00 PM (62 replies)
  • HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2021 1:04 PM

opyeuclid:
    I think there is also  a Shed in the woods far behind one of the greens . off to one side . 

I did locate a Cabin or Shed (it had a electric meter on side) I couldn't see the direct front and tried to go behind it but that was a no-go. It is on the left side on #6 3/4s to green, directly behind card parth. It is actually kinda obvious, and probably no biggie.  I assume it is not the one you were referring to as it was not behind a green.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2021 2:38 PM

ScottHope:
    But it's up to you to find those pages.

Sure, right after I save the planet (again)...

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2021 3:51 PM

I checked out the google maps and it looks like the sign that Sam is talking about, and the one I found, down the cart path from his are just 2 of many, all signs basically saying "Please GOlf Patrons Only Beyond This Point" or something or other...But I do not think either are the signs that Sam first saw off the tee. I you pan out from the green where the 16 Beacher sign is, there is another road sign (like the aforementioned ones across the road from the burm I would guess Scott was on..so...sign is a noting burger...imo

Below is the road signs, the green with the 16 Beacher and the last one shows to the right another road sign..that is the one I think Sam was first seeing...maybe...

The first pic is the sign to the far left of the green, left of the cart path 

Note, the signs down the side of road..

This is the 15th green, 16 Beacher sign to left and the sign I think Sam was first seeing is to right side along the path

]

If I am correct, then neither sign was moved.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 5:10 AM

HamdenPro:
    ScottHope:
    But it's up to you to find those pages.
    Sure, right after I save the planet (again)...

Everything is linked on my profile page.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 8:15 AM

ScottHope:
    Everything is linked on my profile page

I went to your profile page and checked it out, then went to the links...OMG....OK it is offical, you are starting to scare me!!! I just have one thing to say, kinda advice..." VACATION"...

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 8:56 AM

One link for every 6½ weeks of my time here, nothing to be scared of.  : ))

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 4:29 PM

HamdenPro:
    I did locate a Cabin or Shed (it had a electric meter on side) I couldn't see the direct front and tried to go behind it but that was a no-go. It is on the left side on #6 3/4s to green, directly behind card parth. It is actually kinda obvious, and probably no biggie.  I assume it is not the one you were referring to as it was not behind a green.

At one time I had a hand writen note book on paper of stuff here in WGT land , been looking for it but its packed away as been packing to move ,  the the one Yancy and I found you could get behind it to the far side away from the green .

OPY

EDIT : As to the signs ,  Its like the Squatch or Easter eggs , you almost have to be right on top of it to see them . And they fake as in added in .

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 10:53 AM

opyeuclid:
    Its like the Squatch or Easter eggs , you almost have to be right on top of it to see them

I hear that...even with some great directions provided by all of you, via this thread and Scott's links, it still takes a while to find the eggs. Just a little bit off and "poof" they are gone.

I was wondering, before I go nuts looking, I saw a reference to a white rabbit....is that 4 real is just stuff Yancy was foolin' around about? (EDIT..found the rabbit lol)

BTW, I appreciate everyone's input, help and advice, you have all been great. To those that I may have rekindled an adventerous spirit, or a renewed vigor in seeking out this stuff, I am very happy that you have found, and may continue to find, as much enjoyment from this that I have. It certainly makes this environment more interesting and worth sticking around a while longer.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 5:27 PM

The one thing about this game that keeps me / us here is the fact that you dont have to post a score to have fun . Some times more than others after earning the way of this game we call WGT you look for a way to find one of two things , out side the box to have fun or posting how you are the best player hands down or posting the last word . 

OPY 

EDIT :  Riddle me this  , name the name / names without naming said names and win a prize . Who am I . The 2nd name is " I am the best "  thats a hint with out pointing a finger . or what that all about is the 3 hint  , Was it a fact finding mission for fun or a " Look " at me or a fact of something something .

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2021 2:54 PM

opyeuclid:
    Riddle me this  , name the name / names without naming said names and win a prize . Who am I . The 2nd name is " I am the best "  thats a hint with out pointing a finger . or what that all about is the 3 hint  , Was it a fact finding mission for fun or a " Look " at me or a fact of something something .

1. Who

2.I am the Best

3. OPY

I figure it is about something something or you and wgtchampion. Figure me this, why friends? - Not that I do not mind but confused. Also, how can 1 friend one's self on WGT....quite a feat...kinda like a mog but true!! You are an interesting riddle.

BTW, please tell WGT to take me off of moderation until I deserve to be on it (again)....and I want in on your club.

RSS