Forums

Help › Forums

WGT MEMBERSHIPS

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 26 2021 11:12 AM (4 replies)
  • Steelhouse
    110 Posts
    Sun, Oct 24 2021 3:21 PM

Will there be any up coming deals on memberships?  

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Mon, Oct 25 2021 12:33 PM

Steelhouse:

If you purchase a Plus or Premier membership via the PRO SHOP link on this website (not in the game), they are offering a 5% discount.

Personally, I think the memberships are a waste of credits for what little you get, but of course that's up to you to decide.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 9:42 AM

SamSpayed:

Steelhouse:

If you purchase a Plus or Premier membership via the PRO SHOP link on this website (not in the game), they are offering a 5% discount.

Personally, I think the memberships are a waste of credits for what little you get, but of course that's up to you to decide.

Now that Cabo and Whistler are gone it is a waste of credits 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 11:08 AM

Mobile only players never did have Cabo or Whistler , so no difference for them ! 

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Tue, Oct 26 2021 11:12 AM

The best way to do this is wait for a Tap In promo and get a haul of extra Premium balls and Apparel packs at the same time and use accumulated video or survey credits instead of cash if you have them.

The only reason I got a Plus membership was to be able to get through the L90s equipment purchases within a year.  You have to keep the daily play streak going and play heavily to make that work.  When the year is up, I don't see any reason to renew.

RSS