Forums

Help › Forums

just came back

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 20 2021 3:01 PM (1 replies)
  • JDocBurns
    43 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2021 2:11 PM

aproc 2 weeks ago.  Serious health issues have made it nearly impossible to play but I am playing good despite health issues and way too many rude, scared, insecure, crybaby, ego maniacal punks.  So so so many quitters which makes me sick and then there is a guy who I was in an alt shot game and he called us rude names including calling all of us "chinese niggers"   his name is ***boz7.  I have told admin but I doubt anything will be done.  

I am looking for friends who dont quit, dont *** and cry about playing bad.  I just wanna fellow players who have fun.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2021 3:01 PM

JDocBurns:
    I am looking for friends who dont quit, dont *** and cry about playing bad.  I just wanna fellow players who have fun.

JDB I would suggest looking into joining a larger active country club that will have members you can play against. Most larger clubs monitor membership and weed out the bad apples.
    If you’d like an invite to such a CC check out this link to TFC (The Founders Club)

https://www.wgt.com/forums/t/584567.aspx

Or you can go into the CC area of forum and request I nfo from other clubs. 

RSS