Coins games

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2021 10:29 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2021 8:52 AM

dhjam1:

Why does it matter what and how people choose to play. It's just a video game, it's not that deep. Here's a reason why people play coin rooms; because it's their choice to do so.

100% correct. It’s nobody’s else’s business how others choose to play this game. If you don’t like the coin rooms, stay out. I can’t even remember the last time I played in the coin rooms but there are many others here that like to play in them. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2021 10:29 AM

Wow, what a rant !  Just wondering why it is, that op,  doesn't play clashs ?  Hmmmm, maybe it's because of personal choice, same reason others choose to play coin rooms.  ( just a thought) .  In my younger days, I played alot of ameteur events, and I saw players with the top rated equipment, that couldn't play any better than a 5 year old,  buy what u can afford,  if top rated balls give you the confidence to play well,  I say go for it.   It keeps wgt in business, and for that I'm glad, I enjoy the game, hoping that they don't fold up.   

Now I wish to thank you for some insight, in your rant, you complained about slow players, so therefore it must upset you !   Knowing that, my strategy, if I ever play you would be use the entire shot clock, to get your goat, so you're easier to beat. Btw, sometimes there is an Internet lag, which makes it look like they are using the entire time, when in reality, they arent. 

Wish you the best, and hoping that since you got all that off your chest, you feel better. 

• PAGES
RSS