Forums

Help › Forums

settings

Sat, Oct 16 2021 3:13 PM (1 replies)
  • menshadow
    6 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 10:21 AM

i was recently playing a game and the software had replaced my wedge with a hybrid!!!!

Not a pleasant surprise.

I checked the settings and the only thing I could imagine was setting "normal" or :"advanced" was set to normal and i changed it to advanced but i have no way of knowing if that is the fix.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an explanation for all these settings?

• MarchieB
    1,093 Posts
    Sat, Oct 16 2021 3:13 PM

⏩ Customize Equipment Option 

Normal
    - will auto load your bag with Driver, 3Wood, Hybrid, Wedge1, Wedge2, Irons, Putter an d you cannot deviate from that club combo.
      Advanced 
    - will change your bag to show either the word Required or Optional under each slot in the bag.
    - the slots for Ball, Putter and Irons are Required and you cannot put any other type of club in those 3 slots.
    - the other 5 slots which say optional can have ANY combination of 5 clubs from Driver / 3Wood / Hybrid / Wedge.

⏩ To Change Your Clubs

1. Click on the slot you wish to change in column 1
    2. Click on the club you want in that slot in column 2. You may need to select a different type of club from the list at top of center section.
    3. Click on Equip in the column 3.

⏩  🚨 🚨 If you RENT Irons and lose them after rental ends  🚨 🚨
    - Look at the 6th slot and WGT probably put a wedge where the irons (required) need to be. Just follow the above procedure to change the 6th slot back to your Irons
RSS