Forums

Help › Forums

Clash #161 : PaperAirplane.Unity 3d error

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:01 PM (27 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:22 AM

Has anyone else gotten a Unity3d error when trying to play the current Clash? Looks like the Paper airplane tee markers possibly causing an issue. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:36 AM

I play on an iPad , mobile app , and I am having trouble too . The only way I can play is to close app , and come back in on forfeit/resume button .

I just deleted app , closed iPad , reopened and reloaded , and it is still the same ! 
    I will contact WGT , don’t know if anyone else has yet ? 

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:43 AM

Yes, everyone in my club is reporting the same issue.  And when you back out and reboot the app it lets you play but it makes you buy a pass, no matter how many you have already.  I've emailed WGT member services but am not holding my breath....

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:44 AM

Yes I was able to get it to work after restarting and clicking on resume but I’m on mobile as well. Some people in my club are having issues who are PC Launcher players. The resume won’t work for them and they’re getting the same issues as EdwardTlogan mentioned (asked to buy a new pass)

• Alain760
    350 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:44 AM

hi same here for all our members trying to load the clash, on android tab and pc.

once you reach the first if you resume saved game you dont have the capacity of using your pass, the game just ask to buy pass.

Resume is working but still no possibility of using your pass

• beerstine
    656 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 2:56 AM

Same thing on the Mac versions, both with Launcher and playing through Steam.  Sitting this one out unless fixed tomorrow and loading starter balls for any round I do play.  

• SSchmid
    611 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 2:56 AM

Alain760:

hi same here for all our members trying to load the clash, on android tab and pc.

once you reach the first if you resume saved game you dont have the capacity of using your pass, the game just ask to buy pass.

Resume is working but still no possibility of using your pass

Hi there,

Unfortunately, all our members have the same problem.

I have already received several complaints.

Please fix as soon as possible

thanks

Sschmid

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 3:16 AM

unity 3d error  paper planes are burning up in flight it seems.

• Maremeua
    6 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 3:34 AM

Same for me and some of my teammates.

No matter if Ipad, Iphone or Windows… the problem is directly with our accounts.

only let me play after restart and buying passes one to one…. Disgusting  

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 5:29 AM

it would be nice to have a feedback from WGT , it's a big mess for the clash to have to buy passes one by one each time you play and to be unable to use the passes you already bought .

RSS