Forums

Help › Forums

wgt freecredits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:50 AM (6 replies)
  • Felcar0916
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 2 2021 4:02 PM

i'm trying to get free credits watching videos thru my phone but i can't i don't know what is the problem i'll try different ways to try to fix the problem but nothing yet, if somebody can help to fix this problem please....

thanks

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2021 10:17 AM

Not sure on the videos for credits but I've had really good luck lately doing the free credit offers.  Playing random games until I hit certain levels with pretty good payout.  I try to go with games that play themselves, i.e. slot machine games or games I can play while lounging on the couch watching TV with the wifey.

It's been a while for the 2 cr videos for me... maybe I'll try them here in a bit while working from home.  But first I want to finish a game that I'm only a few levels away from a 700+ credit payout.  

**edit  finished reaching L100 in a game that paid out 1,200 credits for reaching L100.  Took 3 days.  ;-)

Afterward I played a 2 credit video with no problems.  

Btw,,, I'm using Android  (Samsung Galaxy S7)  yep,  old phone but it still works.  ;-)

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Mon, Oct 4 2021 12:20 PM

There are 2 things that stop me from being able to watch videos on my old android phone.

1. If my connection is slow, the "Next" video times out and I get the "try later" dialog. In this instance, I exit by pressing the the "clear" button on my phone, I clear the phone's cache with this button. It is on the bottom right on both of my phones. I then re-launch WGT game and try to watch the next video.

2. If the above doesn't work, you'll get a small dialog saying, "there are no more videos" In this instance, I clear as above, then reset my AD ID number. To do that, on my phone, I click settings, then scroll down to Accounts "Google", click that, then find an entry called "Ads". Click Ads and, near the top is a setting that says "Reset Advertising ID" Click that and click "OK" in the resulting dialog. Close settings and re-launch WGT golf and try to watch videos from there.

Hope this helps,

billsmini10

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2021 2:11 AM

If you have a computer (I use my win10 machine, as I can use bluestack 5 on it) download both Bluestacks and Nox player(they are Android emulators that run on computers, making it seem like the computer is a phone) They both run circles around using my android phone.  You can run them side by side at the same time.  The phone usually quits loading vids long before they might.  As far as credits go, anything you can do with your phone, you can do with those emulators (surveys, or offers and vids). 

Additional tips... sometimes it helps to slow down when the later/yes popup comes up.  Try hitting later and waiting for a few minutes.  Hit later and close down the App, reopen and try again.  Different things work sometimes.  And sometimes it won't give you all 75 videos, just using a phone.  Reseting the ID helps sometimes also, but not all the time.

EDIT...Just took me 9 minutes to get the 75 vids using all 3, but the phone quit loading vids when I still had around 40 left to load.  Both emulators kept running just fine.

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2021 5:56 AM

Thank you garyk49, I've always wanted an android simulator for my desktop PC. Bluestacks 5 seems to work pretty well. Way back when android simulators first came out, they were buggy and caused problems on my Win XP machine. Thanx again,

billsmini10

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2021 11:30 AM

billsmini10:

Thank you garyk49, I've always wanted an android simulator for my desktop PC. Bluestacks 5 seems to work pretty well. Way back when android simulators first came out, they were buggy and caused problems on my Win XP machine. Thanx again,

billsmini10

You are welcome, that is why I use my win10 for it.  5 doesn't want to run on win7 and had problems with earlier version on 7.  Nox player version I have installed is 7.0.1.3 and it runs pretty well also.

• BStanley6
    1,179 Posts
    Thu, Oct 14 2021 1:50 AM

A massive thanks for the bluestacks tip, I installed it & managed to get 3-4 of the offers going (I always thought it wasn't available in Australia but looks liek it must be an droid only thing as IOS only has a handful of offers & none for playing games) but then I hit a target & didn't get any credits. Every other target hit they'd arrive in a matter of minutes. I then ran teh WGT app to check status & now when you click on offers it just depresses the button but nothing then shows up. Any suggestions to get the offers back before I hit more targets for no reward ? 

The free videos still works on it & it runs a lot longer then the phone does so is a massive time saver as last 2 days I've had to restart the app on my phone about 20-30 times to get the 150 credits.

RSS