Forums

Help › Forums

Nasty players

Tue, Oct 12 2021 6:13 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Longplayer911
    8 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 8:15 PM

How do you report a player, fed up with nasty comments usually using Profanity to be nastier, it's a fun game why be nasty!!.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2021 11:23 AM

Report to members@worldgolftour.com

preferably with screen shot of the dialogue , or use the contact /feedback in the app ,

or at the bottom of this page press on contact wgt

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2021 10:01 PM

For a report, you need proof, and you won't learn about the outcome.

My way is "block and forget" - good for my peace of mind.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2021 6:43 AM

Ditto...

As for not knowing what action, WGT takes, if any, against the member, If you wait 3 or 4 days after reporting the member (with screen shots) go to the WGT Community/Player link and search by member name.  If the member name does not come up, that member has been suspended.

In any event, BLOCK and forget.

• DirtyDuffer
    876 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2021 4:27 AM

Easy…Block & Remove ~ Peace of Mind

• Slimjim001
    1,024 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2021 7:19 AM

Yep, agree, block, report and forget.  Don;'t let the nasty mouthed bums spoil the fun of the game for you by spending too much time and effort trying to get them. The good news is that most WGT players are good people. Join a good club and play with people you know.

• CaptRon48
    181 Posts
    Fri, Oct 8 2021 10:05 AM

Iv'e had one instance of a totally abusive player. Figure he is just trying to throw me off my game. My response was to post his comments on his CC owners wall. No clue what happened .

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2021 4:06 AM

Reported a fella the other day to wgt with a screen shot of some of the language he used. It was terrible. It would make a sailor blush. If I search his name it still comes up so I guess wgt has done nothing. He probably spends real cash on this game so they will do nothing.

• HamdenPro
    2,410 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2021 4:48 PM

It can take 3 - 4 days until WGT gets around to it, especially going into a weekend. Plus, I write to them so much, sometimes just say What's Up....they may be busy moderating me!!

I suggest give it a week and then check.  It also may have to do with who is reporting it. With a nice irish name like Callaghan, they may figure you can take care of your self.

FYI:  I sent this reply on 10/10/21 @ 7:48 pm est.  Now we will see how long it takes me to get through the moderators.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2021 7:37 PM

callaghan159:
    It would make a sailor blush.

LOL

Why don't you share the screenshot with us? Just blur the guy's username and you won't be violating the posting guidelines.

• PAGES
RSS