Help › Forums

Wolf Creek monthly tournament

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 1 2021 4:02 PM (1 replies)
  • Tepi62Ka
    321 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 11:10 PM

Okey it it 13 speed green...

Par5 hole 5 maybe. I hit nice shot, of course it was little lucky, on par5 about 3ft. Then it was unlucky, start to rolling down to fringe about 29y away. This is so nice here at wgt!

Then those lost balls, is there any change to delete that option. Nothing makes my nervs upside down than lost balls. 

Then I couldnt play anymore....

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 4:02 PM

Tepi62Ka:

Okey it it 13 speed green...

Par5 hole 5 maybe. I hit nice shot, of course it was little lucky, on par5 about 3ft. Then it was unlucky, start to rolling down to fringe about 29y away. This is so nice here at wgt!

Wolf Creek #5 has a severely-sloped green.  If your approach lands short of the hole, you have a very good chance of rolling off the front of the green, as you've seen.  It's happened to all of us.  Try landing your approach a little higher next time, maybe pin-high or so.

Tepi62Ka:
    Then those lost balls, is there any change to delete that option. Nothing makes my nervs upside down than lost balls. 

Unfortunately, there is no option to set Lost Balls to on/off.  Perhaps WGT will include it in a future release.  I imagine it would be very popular if they did 😁  But you can use the WGT Starter Balls if you like.  If you happen to lose one of those, WGT will replace it for free.

RSS