Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/28/21 ***

Thu, Dec 2 2021 4:10 AM (35 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 5:26 PM

Hi everyone

We will have a downtime tonight starting a 10pm PT. Expected downtime is 2 hours.

-WGTicon

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 6:20 PM

As always, thanks for the heads up, icon.

Looking forward to it.

• MalleeHacka
    3,570 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 8:17 PM

Icon,

Could you please fix the email notifications system. As the Tournament Director of my CC I put a lot of posts on our CC Forum and up till recent times I would get an email of that post. Now - nothing!!!!!

The only option not ticked in my 'Contact Info' section is the one accepting 'special offers from WGT partners', all the others are ticked. Maybe because I haven't got that one ticked, I've been cut off!!!!!!!!!! I've ticked the 'Email me replies to this post' below, but maybe nobody will reply!

Maybe also that's the reason I can no longer access surveys. Despite several requests to Peanut Labs & WGT, I'm still 'permanently suspended'. However, nobody seems to care!!!!!!!!!!

MalleeHacka

• Nancy1959
    7,054 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 11:32 PM

It appears that WGT is up and running.  I can get to my profile page.  However, after many tries, it won't allow me to play a round.

~Nancy

• sesky
    3,287 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 11:39 PM

Good Morning Nancy

Same here.

Sam

** PS:  Now up and running **

• Dink420
    6 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2021 11:44 PM

Same here.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 12:19 AM

Nancy1959:

It appears that WGT is up and running.  I can get to my profile page.  However, after many tries, it won't allow me to play a round.

~Nancy

This is the first time that I could access the forums during a down time. Maybe a step in the right direction. 

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 8:47 AM

Anyone notice any changes?

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 9:13 AM

JDGHOST:

Putting still sucks.

Cameras still missing all over the place on Kiawah and anywhere else you play a Kiawah hole. Could have 5 cameras  on the tee shot and none but the forward on the ensuing shots.

Random balls all over the place that don't belong to you or your mates playing with you. This one is trivial, I know, but another example of the sloppy we don't really care programming here.

For several weeks now it seems like one of them turned the VEM up as high as it goes and it's been stuck there, lol.

But on the bright side, we do have new masquerade clothing options again, because that's what golf is all about. Downtimes have been nothing but this crap now for a long time so expectations are quite low these days.

Game is just barely a shell of it's former self.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 9:52 AM

JDGHOST:

Just a little bit of a new look in some of the menus. Looks like all they did was put some new paint on rotting wood. 

RSS