Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/28/21 ***

Thu, Dec 2 2021 4:10 AM (35 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 12:51 PM

Wait... So Scott's little (but effective) resolution adjuster programme doesn't work anymore? Is that what's happening?

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 1:25 PM

Deleted.

• Bun3107
    998 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 2:04 PM

WGTChampion:

headhacker:

Since the update the resolution is no longer adjustable. This is a step backwards, and leaves a square playing screen on a widescreen monitor. That is like TV from the 1990s. Worse yet, it is compressed and smaller than before as a double whammy.

Probably due to the compressed size, but the meter seemed smoother. Just a first impression.

Like others, starting to wonder why I still bother playing and financially supporting this sinking ship. It has been 12 years of lowering expectations to get fixed what we feel as players is important. 

Cheers everyone and stay safe out there.

What do you mean when you say it's not available? You can't go to you game settings and change it back to your normal settings? 

_CHAMPION 

Changed in settings wont work immediately until you restart. Normally it would change immediately but after the update, it wont. Users would have to change the settings and restart the game.

• KenL001
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 4:04 PM

Great observation!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 4:46 PM

what the heck is the redeem code for - anyone know?

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 8:01 PM

twinponds169:
    For several weeks now it seems like one of them turned the VEM up as high as it goes and it's been stuck there, lol.

THAT I 100% AGREE WITH!! 

twinponds169:
    But on the bright side, we do have new masquerade clothing options again, because that's what golf is all about. Downtimes have been nothing but this crap now for a long time so expectations are quite low these days.

Unfortunately this seems to be the case now a days

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 10:04 PM

Have you noticed that the way tiers are displayed has changed when setting up a club tournament and wanting to choose only some tiers?  (Champs and Tour Champs, for instance, are now on line 3 of 3 horizontal lines, while they used to be on the far right of 2 lines.)

We have a person who runs 2 brackets at the beginning of each month.  One for Legends and up and one for Legends and below.  She swears she ticked the right boxes today, but one came out as being for everyone except tour pros and tour legends, and the other came out as being for only TP, TL, and L.

Anyone else seen this?  I don’t know whether it’s a wgt glitch or she somehow didn’t notice the new format.

Thanks.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 1:48 PM

AlaskanDame:

Have you noticed that the way tiers are displayed has changed when setting up a club tournament and wanting to choose only some tiers?  (Champs and Tour Champs, for instance, are now on line 3 of 3 horizontal lines, while they used to be on the far right of 2 lines.)

It's different, but the new Tier Eligibility layout makes sense to me.

What doesn't make sense is they changed the layout for Round Duration (see pic below) and they have a blank space next to the 1st option for Shot Clock (presumably this is the OFF option).  

Seriously... does WGT ever do any QA work when their programmers make changes?  And the bigger question... Why are they spending their time changing things that are working fine (and make absolutely no difference to anyone), while other things that we have asked for (like fixing the Showdown Bogey Glitch or the missing mini-maps or the missing cameras or the connectivity issues) are not worked on at all?

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 4:46 PM

Preach Sam Preach.............

• kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2021 12:33 AM

"Since the update the resolution is no longer adjustable. This is a step backwards, and leaves a square playing screen on a widescreen monitor. That is like TV from the 1990s. Worse yet, it is compressed and smaller than before as a double whammy.'  (Quoting headhacker)

I just downloaded the upgrade ... I am on a MacBook Pro.   I can no longer play the game as it has gone to full screen mode and it's larger than the screen.   I cannot access the Settings to change the Resolution.   I cannot play the game because the meter is not visible any more.    HELP.

Kay

RSS