Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 9/28/21 ***

Thu, Dec 2 2021 4:10 AM (35 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 10:36 AM

JDGHOST:
    Anyone notice any changes?

There's a little search icon to bring back the menus on the right of the forum if they're hidden because you have a smaller screen or browser window.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 12:43 PM

So basically they have done nothing to solve any of the issues people were having..!

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 1:51 PM

CHeck wgt news.

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 2:27 PM

Since the update, I can't see the whole ready go leaderboard on my browser. 

• Gepetto1958
    4,221 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 8:18 PM

jaderoks:

Since the update, I can't see the whole ready go leaderboard on my browser. 

same here grrr

• headhacker
    98 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 12:50 AM

Since the update the resolution is no longer adjustable. This is a step backwards, and leaves a square playing screen on a widescreen monitor. That is like TV from the 1990s. Worse yet, it is compressed and smaller than before as a double whammy.

Probably due to the compressed size, but the meter seemed smoother. Just a first impression.

Like others, starting to wonder why I still bother playing and financially supporting this sinking ship. It has been 12 years of lowering expectations to get fixed what we feel as players is important. 

Cheers everyone and stay safe out there.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 12:54 AM

Headhacker, would THIS help?

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 9:14 AM

Yes since this update i cannot go to a smaller screen. Have to play full screen. My mistake . It was not Wgt's. Somehow my resolution reset itself. Don't ask me how but it did.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 9:30 AM

headhacker:

Since the update the resolution is no longer adjustable. This is a step backwards, and leaves a square playing screen on a widescreen monitor. That is like TV from the 1990s. Worse yet, it is compressed and smaller than before as a double whammy.

Probably due to the compressed size, but the meter seemed smoother. Just a first impression.

Like others, starting to wonder why I still bother playing and financially supporting this sinking ship. It has been 12 years of lowering expectations to get fixed what we feel as players is important. 

Cheers everyone and stay safe out there.

What do you mean when you say it's not available? You can't go to you game settings and change it back to your normal settings? 

_CHAMPION 

• TommyTrojan3838
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 10:22 AM

Since the update my mouse click is not recognized on the downswing.  MacBook Pro Big Sur M1.

RSS