Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder cup Disgusting us behaviour!

Sat, Dec 18 2021 6:44 PM (36 replies)
  • Geoffo126
    7 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 7:18 AM

Just a few lines to say about the lack of class from US spectators, booing when our great players are announced, shouts of get in the bunker etc. I totally agree with cheering your own players but this behaviour is disgusting!

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 9:24 AM

Yup...The Donald has taught them well.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 9:44 AM

stop your pathetic bitching. US players have been booed by european fans too. See patrick Reed in Paris.

That's just off the top of my head. It's been going on a while. 

Nothing wrong with an intense rivalry and if they keep the razzing  to in between the actual swings. 

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 9:55 AM

Never really felt the urge to boo them at all, guess I was just overwhelmed with empathy at the hopelessness of them all.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 12:14 PM

Was expecting it so not surprised .

The better team won though .

The americans are taught to be loud and brash from kids . Confidence builder thing .

To each their own .

Been in their company many times as i have relatives .

Their awesome is our ok .

• Nancy1959
    7,037 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 1:14 PM

craigswan:
    The americans are taught to be loud and brash from kids . Confidence builder thing

That is so untrue.  I wasn't raised that way and I certainly didn't raise my own three children that way.  It just depends upon the parents and the same is true in other countries.

~Nancy

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 1:47 PM

Nancy1959:

craigswan:
    The americans are taught to be loud and brash from kids . Confidence builder thing

That is so untrue.  I wasn't raised that way and I certainly didn't raise my own three children that way.  It just depends upon the parents and the same is true in other countries.

~Nancy

It's a pattern by the poster. Funny that isn't it. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 1:48 PM

twinponds169:

Never really felt the urge to boo them at all, guess I was just overwhelmed with empathy at the hopelessness of them all.

They were wonderfully pathetic. 😄

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 2:17 PM

Agree 100%,Mythanatos. Plus many of our players were asking the crowd to chill,when it seemed like it might be getting close to or over the line. Didn't see that in Paris.

• PAT3361
    50 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 2:49 PM

As wonderfully pathetic as the Americans were at Medinah and Le National I suppose, 

RSS