Forums

Help › Forums

Tierless bracket tournaments?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 20 2021 12:31 AM (3 replies)
  • lynx3500
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 15 2021 8:46 PM

Can anyone tell me what the purpose of the Tierless bracket tournaments with no entry fees are?

I'v been entering heaps because I figured you must at least win something for winning the whole thing but nope you don't lol.  I finally won a 4 round 9 hole tournament and got absolutely crap for the effort.  I wasn't expecting WGT credits but maybe a better club or at least a ball.  Not even an apparel pack or coins, what's the point of them?

This games almost as expensive as real golf lol.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2021 6:55 PM

I don't play the Tierless Bracket tournaments, so I'll leave it for others to comment on their purpose, but I'd like to suggest that you try some of the free tournaments under TOURNAMENTS | FEATURED on the left.  Here's a direct link:

https://www.wgt.com/golf-tournaments/

You can win credits in those tournaments, and sometimes even get a free ball for entering.

Good luck!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Sep 18 2021 3:42 AM

lynx3500:
    Can anyone tell me what the purpose of the Tierless bracket tournaments with no entry fees are?
    It provides Brackets without an entry fee...

Cheap answer but honest - perhaps some offer for players who will not (principles) or cannot (gaming laws) enter monetarized tournaments?

• lynx3500
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 20 2021 12:31 AM

Thanks for that guys, I'll look into those other tournaments.

It's stupid that you don't get a thing for winning them, I definitely won't be entering them anymore.

Thanks again.

RSS