Forums

Help › Forums

Club 801 - Seeking active players of all levels

Thu, Nov 24 2022 9:17 PM (2 replies)
  • JayTSaward33
    180 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2021 7:56 PM

Hello all

Club 801 is a friendly and accommodating Country Club looking to recruit regular players from all around the globe. I've recently taken over ownership and my main focus is always the CC Clash Events, endeavoring to provide strong leadership to help grow our participation level by promoting a genuine team environment.

We have a roster of free & paid tournaments that I try to provide for all our active players on a regular basis plus extra random tournaments mixed in to keep things interesting. Most regular tournaments I post are mixed all tier comps but set with the default tees for your current tier level.

The Club 801 Monthly Championship is our pinnacle intra club event, a highly competitive 4 round tournament to determine the Club Champion for the month. We also host a monthly bracket knockout tournament which many members love and it's developed into a hot competition.

Every Monday or Tuesday I post a free weekly ‘battle’ style tournament, composing of 2 unlimited 9-hole rounds and usually a single play decider round to add a bit of challenge.

Players of all levels are welcome at Club 801, we would love to attract some more Hack to Tour Master recruits to strengthen our player numbers for those tiers. There is no pressure to play every day or a strict amount of rounds, everyone is encouraged to join in club events but the frequency and amount of play is entirely up to the individual.

We have a solid nucleus of regular players that have been with Club 801 for many years and I think we provide a warm and courteous atmosphere for all our new recruits to grow their game and make new friends.

Come over and give us a try, we'd love to have you on board.

Regards

Jay Tee

P.S. A couple of partial samples below of our CC Event Summary and Monthly Report that I post in the Club Forum and our Discord channel.

• JayTSaward33
    180 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2022 5:05 AM

Time to give this a bump.. we are steadily growing into a very active and competitive Club.. We've had an incredible month of April... Our CC Clash Event results are improving every fortnight and April was a groundbreaking month for the clash team.

Our regular monthly competitions are also attracting strong fields now and the main roster of tournaments are highly competitive.

I've edited a couple of things in the original post to better reflect the current roster compared to 8 months ago.

If you enjoy playing the CC Clash Events or want to be part of a thriving up & coming team come and join the 801s.. The Discord channel is a lot of fun during the CC clashes.. we have a regular core group of players that are really pushing our results to new highs. and we love to get new team members on board and help them take their game to a new level.

Find us here and get on board ! Click join and I'll send you a welcome as soon as I'm next online. Cheers !

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/club_801/default.aspx

Regards

Jay Tee

CC Clash Events now have their own official Club 801 Clash Report.

Summary of April Results below:

CC Clash Event #173

CC Event 173 Summary

44th Position (9Wins/2Losses)

62060 Points (35 Players/325 Rounds)

CC Clash Event #174

CC Event 174 Summary

50th Position (9Wins/2Losses)

62404 Points (38 Players/310 Rounds)

CC Clash Event #175

CC Event 175 Summary

51st Position (8Wins/3Losses)

68594 Points (39 Players/327 Rounds)

• hellie1
    181 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2022 9:17 PM

Hi i just posted on Jays wall before i found this.

I looking for organised club that plays together , either ccs, tournaments or ingame.The ones i have tried since being back do not have many active players.Good clubs but not active.

Looks like i may have found it.

I left wgt golf in 2016 to play cod , i back for the last 6-7 months , looking for the right fit.

If you interested give me an add.

RSS