Forums

Help › Forums

Come play with us!

Thu, Sep 9 2021 1:47 AM (1 replies)
  • DeirdreO
    90 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 9:47 PM

Hi Everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve been here.  I’d like to ask each of you who are unaffiliated to consider what it is that draws you to play WGT.  There are several reasons for most of us, so the next question is, are you feeling fulfilled?  Is your time spent playing actually providing the enjoyment, the competition, the friendships, the boom-moments you desire?

If even one of those is a “no”, and you want to play Clash hard and enjoy some great tournaments and Turf Wars with some awesome people between Clashes, please contact me.  I’m on Telegram….  https://t.me/DeirdreO 

and on Discord  DeirdreO#3106 , and of course right here.  English Golf Club has a lot to offer to players who are willing to join in, settle in, play hard, laugh, chat, and become part of an amazing group of people.  

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2021 1:47 AM

Perfectly said Deirdre.

I would just like to add, besides EGC being a top Clash and Turf War club, the in house tournaments we have, thanks to Deirdre and others in the club, are brilliant fun but competitive at the same time. The banter and camaraderie on our discord app is brilliant!!

I have been a member of only a few clubs and owner of 1 fairly well known club in my time playing this game, but I can honestly say that English Golf Club is by far the best I've been part of.

If you would like to be part of this fantastic club and have loads of fun, feel free to contact myself via Discord or Telegram - my details are on my profile page.

RSS