Forums

Help › Forums

members@worldgolftour.com not responding to emails

Sat, Oct 16 2021 8:48 PM (28 replies)
  • alanmason
    22 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2021 8:23 AM

for past month I have tried to contact members@worldgolftour.com and sent them mails.

nothing answered till date. any1 having same issue. since I have seen lot of bugs on wgt , so maybe this could also be something like that

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2021 5:35 PM

Since a lot of players (or people generally) have multiple emails, are you sure you are writing them from the correct email?

WGT member services will only respond to the email addresses registered with WGT.

I and most people I know have never had problems getting responses, usually within 24 hours, unless one writes them late Fri. night or over weekend, in which case response might wait until Mon. or Tues.

• alanmason
    22 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 4:18 AM

ya...I am emailing them from my registered account, but the problem I have is for the past one month. before that I used to get responses correctly within 24 hours

I would be glad if I get reply from wgticon or wgtchampion for my query.

all of sudden the response from wet has stopped. many players are complaining about iPad issues and mobile platform bugs since last update.

Is wgt really aware of problems going on with customers.

Alan

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 4:50 AM

Funny enough I wrote to them yesterday regarding the mobile issues , I am a nation member and normally the responses are very prompt. I shall wait and see if I get a responses, I know of course over the weekend there are delays . Lesley

• J111JN
    8 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 5:47 AM

I have had two replies from them since my query on Friday regarding same issues, so they are responding.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 10:54 AM

Well thanks to customer services I have had a response. They are still trying to resolve issue , and suggest when we hit for the ding we hit more towards the middle of our device screen , they think hitting towards the edge is what’s causing the trouble. Worth a try !!

edit : I can confirm that for me at least , touching the screen to stop the meter more towards the middle of the screen seems to work , I have had no meter issues whilst playing both coin rooms and tournaments today

• alanmason
    22 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 11:39 PM

I have sent an email to wit yesterday and 24 hrs has completed, but still I did not receive any reply message from them.

this problem has occurred suddenly on august month onwards. hope wot moderators read this and give a solution to the problem. 

also I had messaged customer support in the link on the website and did not receive any reply even after 4 days

• Geoffo126
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 1:47 AM

Hi

i have had same issue as yourself, I still have problems do you know if they are trying to fix it! Still costing me the odd ball and games.

cheers

geoff

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 6:34 AM

• alanmason
    22 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 9:00 AM

this is too frustrating ....no reply for even a small query of any type. I think wgt mailing system has problem for some selected regions.

WGTCHAMPION AND ICON.pls address the issue. tell me some method to contact wgt management

RSS