Help › Forums

Accessing the Balls During the Game

Sat, Aug 6 2022 1:19 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Duphpherer
    437 Posts
    Wed, Aug 3 2022 6:46 PM

BuffBill:

Exactly if you can switch from Titleist to WGT then you only have to be able to switch from one type of titleist to another. Further, WGT does not always warn you or give you an opportunity to reload. This makes the situation more frustrating. You come to rely on being able to reload in game, then all of a sudden no option and you are playing a WGT ball with $100 worth of balls in your bag. Sorry but this is really greedy.

There is a small meter on each ball usage/life in the game and there is also a warning, something like "last hit, last ball, buy now!" You can buy a like sleeve right there in the middle of the fairway. 

If you hit your last ball OB or in the water, then you won't see the warning. But you did get a "last ball" message. All the warnings are there if you pay attention.

Like most said here, be a boy scout, be prepared. Stock enough reserve so this isn't an issue or be prepared to use the house ball. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 9:35 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    My two centavos beside your Pfennig, alosso.
    +100!

Where have you been, outside your home country, to gather centavos?

(Wikipedia knows 15 countries!)

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Aug 4 2022 1:06 PM

Oh, I've been home the whole time lately due to this Covid pandemic thing, alosso.

In my case, nevertheless, they're the ones used in the Land of Silver of the Southern Hemisphere. A looong story to tell if I start, better not. ;)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Aug 6 2022 1:19 AM

OIC (and aunt Goo told me where it is).

Come to my terrasse for relaxed talking, I buy the beer!

• PAGES
RSS