Help › Forums

LET ME BE CLEAR

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 18 2021 11:33 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Gazza1887
    12 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 9:53 AM

I SPEND NO MORE MONEY ON THIS GAME TILL YOU GROW A BRAIN.

I post a message for help 2.5 days later it is in forum.

I post a 2nd message same thing, again it tells me, well that was my first post MODERATED!

You run these coin games, where a Pro or TOUR PRO, gets to play with a LEGEDN OR CHAMPION.....

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?????????????????

This is unfair... it is stupid!

You are running this game like a person with a 60 IQ

• ct690911
    7,185 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 3:13 PM

According to your profile, you joined wgt last month and you are already a candidate for anger management....you may want to look for another hobby. (preferably one that you find more relaxing)

ct

• SamSpayed
    4,863 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 4:33 PM

Gazza1887:

You run these coin games, where a Pro or TOUR PRO, gets to play with a LEGEDN OR CHAMPION.....

DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN?????????????????

This is unfair... it is stupid!

I agree with Gazza on this.  As a CHAMPION, I am really getting sick of being beaten by Pros and TOUR PROs in these coin games.

It is unfair... and it is stupid! ðŸ˜¥ðŸ˜¥ðŸ˜¥

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,465 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 5:11 PM

SamSpayed:

As a CHAMPION, I am really getting sick of being beaten by Pros and TOUR PROs in these coin games.

It is unfair... and it is stupid! ðŸ˜¥ðŸ˜¥ðŸ˜¥

Don't feel too bad, Sam. The coin room games (especially 1-hole ones) are like penalty shoot-outs in (the real) football. Luck definitely kicks in much more than when playing in any other formats, which makes it more unpredictable, exciting and entertaining TBH. I like it personally.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 6:24 PM

This is one game you can spend nothing on and earn a prize , it just takes time to Enjoy .

And moderation is a good thing here in WGT land at first . and some times after .

But I digress as I have never played for " Coin,s " .

OPY

• JDGHOST
    6,743 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 10:47 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    penalty shoot-outs in (the real) football

I'm so ashamed of you Simon!  Canada has some great REAL Football players and Teams!!

Top 5 All Time...

1. Doug Flutie QB 1990–1997 136 BCCalgaryToronto
    2. George Reed RB 1963–1975 203 Saskatchewan
    3. Jackie Parker QBRBDBK 1954–1968 173 EdmontonTorontoBC
    4. Mike Pringle RB 1992–2004 188 SacramentoBaltimoreMontrealEdmonton
    5. Warren Moon QB 1978–1983 94 Edmonton

Not to mention one of the best football minds of all time "Old Steely Blue Eyes" Himself Bud Grant!!

Bud Grant was an excellent receiver, who went on to become one of the best coaches in the CFL and the NFL.

Calling "Soccer" real Football ..Tisk Tisk....🤣

Those guys are better Actors than 80% of Hollywood !! They do more "Floppin" than a Trout on dry land!!

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,465 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2021 12:25 AM

JDGHOST:
    I'm so ashamed of you Simon!  Canada has some great REAL Football players and Teams!!

LOL My apologies... What was I thinking?

No but seriously, one of the biggest cultural(?) shocks I had since living in BC is that many people here watch, follow and root for Seattle Seahawks as if it were their own team! (Traces of Oregon Country once, I suppose?) Something that I never saw or experienced while growing up on the East Coast... It's different sports but we, Montrealers hated Boston Bruins with passion (as far as I remember during the 80s and 90s) and had that mixture of feelings when watching Ray Bourque's interview in French after beating the Habs for instance.

Anyways, okay! SOCCER that is... Sorry! LOL ;-) Cheers.

• craigswan
    30,805 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2021 2:54 AM

Golf Lol GIF by DraftKings

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2021 5:49 AM

@Gazza,first spend don't spend your choice. I don't recall wgt resonding to threats from a single individual that he would stop spending if they did or didn't do a certain thing. Second,if you have an issue contact customer support. This is a forum,it's for open discussions of issues. Wgt rarely responds here. Lastly take ct's advice. Have a nice day.

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 9:07 AM

I usually play coin games and believe me apart from getting beaten by tour master and master I get beaten by hacks on level 4.   Some, I well suspect are multiple account holders. It's not that they win it's the way they craft their shots that tells me they have been here before.

Also remember a tour master and below gets to start a hell of a way up the fairway. If they have a top ball against my starter ball it's worth a stroke.

I also suspect they get some other help from WGT.  Yes I bought all those expensive clubs only  to be beaten by someone with starter equipment. Now what's fair ?

• PAGES
RSS