Help › Forums

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WGT?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Oct 21 2021 5:20 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Gazza1887
    12 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 9:46 AM

You make this coin room which is worth anything, but is good to pass time....

BUT BUT BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have Legends playing Pro's??????????????

Get a grip please....

MATCH levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can a pro beat a legend or Champion?????????????

GET A GRIP, make this fair PLEASE!

• AlaskanDame
    18,843 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 8:06 PM

Gazza1887:
    Happens a lot, actually.

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2021 8:47 PM

Gazza1887:

By shooting a lower score or getting closer to the hole on the tie breaker.

• Divot135
    4 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2021 2:40 PM

I am on the 3rd hole of a 3 hole game tied with my opponent my 2nd shot is

40 yards my view of the grid is so high up i cant see the grid directions, 

lost by 1 stroke. seems to happen only when matters

• Divot135
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2021 10:59 PM

always lose on the third  hole, my controls seem to go haywire and my two stoke lead turns into a loss at the tie breaker .........   just happened in the tournement to ametuer

and a master....  I would buy some clubs with real money if the game was not rigged

• ct690911
    7,185 Posts
    Wed, Sep 22 2021 10:51 AM

Divot135:

always lose on the third  hole, my controls seem to go haywire and my two stoke lead turns into a loss at the tie breaker .........   just happened in the tournement to ametuer

and a master....  I would buy some clubs with real money if the game was not rigged

Apparently your spelling lessons were also rigged...alas, to my point, why play if you think the game is rigged?

ct

• HHawker
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 5:30 AM

Happens all the time.

Regarless of your tier you still have to tee off from the appropriate tee box.

I played a guy yesterday and he had 150 yards less to the hole than me from the tee.

It is only in the event of a tie breaker that both players start from the same place / lie 

Dont see what your point is.

• dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2021 7:45 AM

Don't look at levels, look at averages.  I see many players at lower levels that have a lower average than I do.  I lose about 1/3 of the time. My biggest shock was to a level 12 Hack, he got lucky and I didn't.

• DriftrM
    8 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2021 9:11 PM

100% agree

• TyWebb79
    42 Posts
    Sat, Oct 9 2021 11:48 AM

I agree. We should all be playing the same tiers. I'm tired of loosing to flashless newbie masters because they get the closer tees and have bought and apparelled themselves greater distance and equipment that flash players took years to acquire. Play a one hole shootout coin game and your opponent gets a 100 yd advantage and has longer clubs because of a shirt. That's absurd. Not to mention their stats and number of ranked rounds played. But, they gotta make money somehow. And apparently turning this game into an arcade environment is doing the trick.

• PAGES
RSS