Forums

Help › Forums

Delayed Response

Wed, Sep 22 2021 1:58 PM (26 replies)
  • Friksie
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2021 5:18 AM

I have the same problem, delete and reinstall did not help, I Will stop playing WGT until there is a solution to the problem.

• Malathyre
    25 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 7:10 AM

Yep, same issues here. Game works fine on phone, issue as exactly as others have described on iPad. 

• Geoffo126
    7 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2021 7:40 AM

Same for me, costing me balls and the enjoyment of a good game. Even hacks and amateurs beat me now! Lol

gonna give it a miss til it’s sorted , I reported it but no joy

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2021 4:01 AM

The delay on my meter doesn’t seem to affect me when using titleist balls ! Is this just a coincidence ? 

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2021 5:54 AM

Being very cynical, but maybe that’s what WGT aim is to move us all onto expensive ball, worth a thought. 
    I played 5 games in the clash with no problem on my 6th game it reappeared on 3 holes consecutively then was okay again.  

• Geoffo126
    7 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2021 1:21 AM

Unplayable now! Total crap!

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2021 7:10 AM

I have received from wgt a response as to why the power bar carries on past where you hit stop, they said the following.

We are continuing to look into this issue further and hope to have a resolution soon. In the meantime, it seems that this meter jump is caused when the player is clicking on the outer edges of their device. Please try clicking more towards the middle to see if this helps. 

I will give it a try.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 4:39 AM

WGT say , on mobile those with the problem of delayed meter stop , needs to tap the screen more towards the middle of the screen , rather than the edge. It seems to work for me , with normal balls  

• J111JN
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 6:31 AM

Glad you received a response with a solution to your particular problem.

Maybe works if meter action is smooth, but not for an erratic meter or the speed up as you are about to hit. The guess work for these problems begins before you touch the screen.

I have had two responses so far, the second telling me they are still working on it.

• J111JN
    8 Posts
    Mon, Sep 6 2021 6:33 AM

Glad you received a response with a solution to your particular problem.

Maybe works if meter action is smooth, but not for an erratic meter or the speed up as you are about to hit. The guess work for these problems begins before you touch the screen.

I have had two responses so far, the second telling me they are still working on it.

RSS