Forums

Help › Forums

Delayed Response

Wed, Sep 22 2021 1:58 PM (26 replies)
  • Alan11855
    16 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 10:02 AM

I play on an iPad and have been for some time now.

I am not sure as to what is going on with the game. It seems every time I attempt to hit the “ding” it travels well past to the next line! It happens every time I hit the ball.

Has anyone encountered this issue? It makes playing impossible!

• Trtr30
    32 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 5:25 PM

Try turning the iPad upside down (hinge at the bottom). Sounds crazy but it worked for me.

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 3:10 AM

They know about the issues and they are investigating as to the cause, they did issue a new revision on Monday 1.71,12 but it wasn’t anything to do with this bug. Sounds like quite a few people are having problems that they can’t load the game at all, hope it’s sorted sooner rather than later. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 11:30 AM

Alan11855:

I play on an iPad and have been for some time now.

I am not sure as to what is going on with the game. It seems every time I attempt to hit the “ding” it travels well past to the next line! It happens every time I hit the ball.

Has anyone encountered this issue? It makes playing impossible!

Yes , I am having this issue , though if I hit the ding it goes where I expect it to even though the hit seems to have travelled  further ! So I ignore what my eye tells me and go with what my finger says !! Does that make sense ? !

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 1:11 PM

iPad player with maybe a similar issue. If I hit the ding, the ball reacts as if I hit the ding. But in some cases, when the power meter reaches the last line to the left of the ding, it begins a very rapid acceleration and even if I hit at this line the power meter bar is past the ding line before the hit is actually registered.. Not every shot, but at least 2 - 3 during a 9 hole round. Although, knock on wood not today.

• Alan11855
    16 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 1:52 PM

For me it’s most shots and lots of list balls. Good thing I’m using standard issue ones!

Its a total pain in butt!!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 4:32 AM

Try powering your ipad completely down 

• Alan11855
    16 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 7:25 AM

I tried that but to no avail. Thanks though!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 8:24 AM

Do you mean turning it off then on again ? I have deleted app , turned off iPad and turned back on and reloaded app , still the same . 
    It’s not actually affecting my shots , I am still hitting the right place , but the meter shows it as being late , when it isn’t . It’s most peculiar , and probably happens about one in ten putts less so for other shots  

• blackridgenik
    104 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2021 1:40 PM

I have also carried out all what you have all said to no avail, after the latest software release 1.71.12  with no improvement I did contact wgt, who said they are still investigating the problem. How long they need to investigate for is anybody guess, I hope we don’t have to wait till the end of September for a update as somebody mentioned they do the updating at the end of the month. 

RSS